Manufacturers should support this forum!

Just thinking. Without this forum. I'd most likely be riding a stock bike. After countless hours of reading, (from questionable sources? ), I've got over $1000 in extras bolted on my CRFL. Every time I'm on here, I end up shopping for something that saw or was recommended by another forum member.

I hope that this site gets plenty of love from aftermarket manufacturers. If the bike manufacturers were smart, they would be on this forum daily too and showing their love$$$.

Yep, thanks you you guys, I have less money........but a better bike :ride: .

• Like 6

Just thinking. Without this forum. I'd most likely be riding a stock bike. After countless hours of reading, (from questionable sources? ), I've got over $1000 in extras bolted on my CRFL. Every time I'm on here, I end up shopping for something that saw or was recommended by another forum member.

I hope that this site gets plenty of love from aftermarket manufacturers. If the bike manufacturers were smart, they would be on this forum daily too and showing their love$$$.

Yep, thanks you you guys, I have less money........but a better bike :ride: .

Manufacturers do support this sub-forum and all of the forums/subforums on this site. :D

They have there own sub-forum also. https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/343-tt-sponsors/

As a TT member you recieve discounts with some of them and deals at the TT store also.

Joining Team TT is a way for member to help support the site also. You get a bunch of other benefits too.

I like the lack of ads the most right now... ? As soon as I start buying parts the extra discounts will be my favorite... ?

More info can be found at the general link below the home button on the upper left corner.

:cheers:

• Like 3

What many members don't know is that this sub-forum is just a small dot on the site map for this forum. ?

I haven't even came close to finding all the different areas in this site and keep finding more sub-forums I would like to follow... :crazy:

Add to that a store that caters to us. What more could you want??? :thinking:

I wanted the discounts for my upcoming purchases. ?

Like I tell my wife, it's kinda like couponing... ? 4 bucks a month or 30 bucks for the year for TeamTT saves me way more in the long run. :applause:

Just join for a month, use the discounts and support the site at the same time. There is no problem with doing that either. :devil: Just don't blame me if you get hooked too... ?

:ride:

BTW take some time to check out the rest of the site. You'll be glad you did. ?

• Like 3

Hello, this is forrest from Wheeling Cycle Supply. I'm running a banner ad on this particular forum for the CRF250L As venders, we are not supposed to reply to posts,or come on here to push our products.

It would not be fair to companies that are paying for advertising.

Fg

• Like 4

Hello, this is forrest from Wheeling Cycle Supply. I'm running a banner ad on this particular forum for the CRF250L As venders, we are not supposed to reply to posts,or come on here to push our products.

Fg

Wheeling Cycle store and Forest are some of the best people I've ever dealt with on the web.

Although I don't condone this consumerism, I have the give credit where credit is due.

• Like 1

hi Forrest ? Thanks for the quick sending of the last lot of ZETA/DRC stuff i ordered. As usual. Pay for USPS Express International, get the stuff delivered to my office a week later.

ZETA / DRC = good stuff, Wheeling Cycle = excellent service, always quick email communication,...always good.

As a TT member you recieve discounts with some of them and deals at the TT store also.

Joining Team TT is a way for member to help support the site also. You get a bunch of other benefits too.

I like the lack of ads the most right now... ? As soon as I start buying parts the extra discounts will be my favorite... ?

Why don't i see ads? I never do. I see stuff at the top right of the page saying "Hide ads" and Forum Sponsors" but there is never anything there...surely i would have noticed....?

What many members don't know is that this sub-forum is just a small dot on the site map for this forum. ?

I haven't even came close to finding all the different areas in this site and keep finding more sub-forums I would like to follow... :crazy:

BTW take some time to check out the rest of the site. You'll be glad you did. ?

Yes, i tend to forget that. I have a link/bookmark to the CRF250L subforum and go directly to that page and check new posts. Then sometimes i get reminded of that when i search something on google and get results from other subforums of thumpertalk.

Yesterday, after finding out (via ebay) that there are EBC brake pads for CRF-L, i googled thumpertalk and got a lot of results - mostly from DR650 and DRZ - that quickly put me off EBC.

• Like 1

Fg

With an "insider membership" you can post in other forums and have an ad in your sig too.

I'm glad your here either way. Thanks for your support.

Why don't i see ads? I never do. I see stuff at the top right of the page saying "Hide ads" and Forum Sponsors" but there is never anything there...surely i would have noticed....?

I'd guess you have an adware program... My one computer has it, the other two don't. It's kinda like cheating...

Yes, i tend to forget that. I have a link/bookmark to the CRF250L subforum and go directly to that page and check new posts. Then sometimes i get reminded of that when i search something on google and get results from other subforums of thumpertalk.

Yesterday, after finding out (via ebay) that there are EBC brake pads for CRF-L, i googled thumpertalk and got a lot of results - mostly from DR650 and DRZ - that quickly put me off EBC.

We kinda created our own world here on this sub-forum. :busted:

Some of it breaks the site rules, but admin let's us slide since we don't make waves. They see how we roll and don't have a problem with it until it becomes a problem. :devil:

One of the reasons I support the site is because of how they run the place. It's nice to have mods that don't wear blinders. ?

The wide range of topics here keeps members on this sub-forum even thou there are many other sub-forums with great info too. :prof: Everyone should wander around some... ?

One I'm going to start posting on it the heath sub-forum. It's nice to have a group of sub-forum ran by experts. :cool:

This old body needs professional help..... :cripple:

I don't even follow the XR sub-forums much any more.... ? Hmmm....

I guess this sub-forum is kinda addicting... :ride:

• Like 2

Yes, you're right - sorted - got the ads. (Who'd have thought i would want them.) i kind of wondered about it earlier but i thought it was just for facebook. So i just checked - i've got Adblock Plus and another that is only facebook ads. So i added thumpertalk.com to the exclusion and i got ads. cool. ?

• Like 1