Embarrassing pics of when you started riding

i raced one of them as well :-}}

started racing on CR80R then YZ80 J , YZ80 K then moved to the KX 80 like yours :-}}

here is a pic of my next bike just starting testing the 125 at 13 :-}}

youngshane-moto1_2.jpg

Sweet, I went to a KX 80, then XR 200 with the dual carbs (twice the HP bro!), then into a RMX 250 at 14. It was a awesome bike and kinda when I started to understand about tuning and wrenching on bikes....

Hans123.jpg

• Like 1

I got a few. Man i was a goon back then lol. These were back in 2002-2003.Last time i was flat footed on a bike!hondaryan1.jpg

I dunno why i liked the mud when i was little. Now i hate it. I mean i am a great rider in it and usually do much better than others in the races but i hate cleaning it lol.p4260015k.jpg

And a little goon riding. I was a natural.

p1010098mf.jpg

• Like 1

Here is my antique contribution....it was the summer of 1980, and I am WFO on my 1980 Honda CR-80R on my small track that I built (mainly with a shovel!) at my parents house where I grew up here in Indiana. Nothing beats the smell of Castrol "R" and corn in the air!! Even though my jumps were shovel made, and riding gear I had on (a t-shirt and jeans) are embarrassing to look at now....those were some of the best memories I have of growing up!

Meonmy1980CR80.jpg

• Like 2