Gurgle in Midrange

I will apologize for the vagueness of this question in advance, but I am curious if anyone can tell me if there may be a generic cause for a little gurgle-burp fart in the midrange of my 05 crf450r. Low-end grunt and snap is good, and upper midrange and high-end rip. Starts good and idles fine. I've had pretty much everything else apart on this bike to work on the valves, decomp system, clutch, etc., but have yet to tear into the carb of this new-to-me bike. It has a Yosh pipe and Delkevic header. Thanks so much, Guys!

I would say your a little rich in the midrange/needle portion. One clip position higher on the needle should clear it up. I would pull, disassemble and clean that carb 1st and reinstall-ride again before making any needle changes. I bought a 1 gallon can of parts cleaner [berryman Chem-Dip Carburetor and parts cleaner] ~$20 that has a plastic basket inside at Pep Boys. It is a converted 1 gal paint can. I use this for a lot of stuff to get clean. Soak overnight and will even get the jets sparkling clean. Can seals well like a paint can. Petroleum based nasty stuff but works well. I clean my bicycle chains and and any part that fits inside can. Pretty sure when the solvent gets to dirty or old that you can buy just the solvent refill, if I remember correctly.

nice, i was just experiencing this yesterday. nothing like a mid corner burble/hesitation to almost put you on the ground. i figured it was something to do with the carb as well. it was also about 46F yesterday and i normally ride in 80F+ days. not sure if that has anything to do with it.

is OP having any backfiring/popping on hard decels (downshifts) i was getting that a lot too.

I have not had any popping on deceleration. In fact, this weekend I'm going to try adjusting it so that I do get a little decel pop, as I understand that a little is normal(?). Going to give the carb a good cleaning, figure out what my jetting setup is, and see where that leads me... Thanks for your responses!