Took a ride to TrailTech

Took a ride to TrailTech in Battle Ground to check it out nice people..The girl at the counter said she liked my bike sounded wicked but, it needed a yellow X2 cover sticker. So she gave one to me for free. :D They also put it on too. I would have asked her well never mind....I'm married :bonk: Can't beat that if I don't like it I'm not out anything. I also added a 2" spot light to my handle bars on the left.

DSC015421.JPG

I also stoped by Bent lever nice pepole there too and picked up a new mirror to try out. :thumbsup:

http://supermotostre...duct_views.html

DSC015445.JPG

Edited by DRZ-Nut

I like the yellow sticker. Makes me tempted to do something similar with mine. Hrmmmmm.

That mirror looks good, any reason you chose to mount it "upside down"?

Nice mirrors

Very nice, congrats on the new goodies.

Took a ride to TrailTech in Battle Ground to check it out nice people..The girl at the counter said she liked my bike sounded wicked but, it needed a yellow X2 cover sticker. So she gave one to me for free. :D They also put it on too. I would have asked her well never mind....I'm married :bonk: Can't beat that if I don't like it I'm not out anything. I also added a 2" spot light to my handle bars on the left.

DSC015421.JPG

I also stoped by Bent lever nice pepole there too and picked up a new mirror to try out. :thumbsup:

http://supermotostre...duct_views.html

DSC015445.JPG

SWEET! Mirror looks good......how does it work? Your bike is looking good BTW! TrailTech treated me pretty good when I got my Baja light.....think his name was Brian, but in any case, they went out of their way to answer all my questions and were super nice to work with.

I like the yellow sticker. Makes me tempted to do something similar with mine. Hrmmmmm.

That mirror looks good, any reason you chose to mount it "upside down"?

I am going to try and mount it the right way again...It was hitting my tank...Maybe I just need to play with it...at least that's what the wife said...LOL

SWEET! Mirror looks good......how does it work? Your bike is looking good BTW! TrailTech treated me pretty good when I got my Baja light.....think his name was Brian, but in any case, they went out of their way to answer all my questions and were super nice to work with.

Yea, Brian was there super nice guys and gals!

Hwo do you like those tires?

And lets see a pic of that spot light.

Hwo do you like those tires?

And lets see a pic of that spot light.

The Shinko 244's....I like them so far so good I'll get a pic of the light soon.