2013 Baja 500 Drawing results

Did anybody get them and write them down, or have a direct link to them yet?

Please post here when available, thanks!

Pro Motorcycles

CLASS 22 (7)

4x Robby Bell

13x Nicola Dutto

1x Timmy Weigand

6x Mark Adams

2x Kurt Caselli

14x Kendall Norman

7x Arron Wright

CLASS 21 (4)

120x Adam Neuwirth

114x Carlos Valenzuela

106x Kenneth Slater

127x Jim O’Neal

CLASS 30 (6)

329x Brad Baker

301x Cliff Cook

302x Javier Hernandez

306x Robert Riggs

304x Jay Rabjohn

303x Ryan Gutile

CLASS 40 (3)

405x Andrew Lloyd

403x Oscar Fazz

402x Mike Prunty

CLASS 50 (2)

501x Carlos Valdez

500x Marc Prince[/size]

*Class 22 headcount down by 2/3's since 2007...Must be Bush's fault

I'm a bit curious,

1. Was Colton Demoted, as he's not ROR?

2. Kamo can't find a ride? Heard he was still JCR, but only for a bike and parts, no support really(I guess a $6500. bike is support). His FB doesn't show him as employed by JCR anymore.

3. Anybody have a list of all the individual team riders?

Thought maybe Breauxman or chilly or anyone else would have some bike insight. A bit starved for info on all the usual channels.

• Like 1

Chilly is really the sultan of industry knowledge but he must be testing the biodiesel Husaberg

Colton loves Timmy Weigand as an older brother, mentor and sage. Johnny made the call to "share" the privilege of ROR with Timmy as he put in a lot of miles for at least a few 1x titles. It is his time to have his name in the lights. Selfless Colton couldn't be more stoked for Timmy.

Humble Timmy W is an old soul, a massive persona wrapped into a compact package. Kamo was odd man out when contracts renewed and JCR's Pre ROCKStarr budget was slashed.

I'm hypothesizing KTM dropped the B team with Toby Price's recent injury.I'd like to hear from Chilly though. He should have the skinny.

Newmexican- what's the big secret, is Jim ONeal going to actually NOT lose tons of time for his riders... You know, he could really learn a lot from Colton, IMO

• Like 2

I just found out tonight I will be the 5th rider for Class 22 Mark Adams team . The only that will stop me from going is not getting my passport in time now :(. I will be racing the summit . I have been racing a 2t for years now and they will have me ride a KLX450r so this is going to be crazy!

Edited by MilesD
  • Like 1

I just found out tonight I will be the 5th rider for Class 22 Mark Adams team . The only that will stop me from going is not getting my passport in time now :(. I will be racing the summit . I have been racing a 2t for years now and they will have me ride a KLX450r so this is going to be crazy!

AWESOME for YOU!!!

... fyi, you can still cross with drivers license and second picture ID. Passports are "required" but still haven't been mandatory. We ride across on our dual-sports with just a DL all the time. No problem'o ...that should be the LAST of your worries!! LOL

AWESOME for YOU!!!

... fyi, you can still cross with drivers license and second picture ID. Passports are "required" but still haven't been mandatory. We ride across on our dual-sports with just a DL all the time. No problem'o ...that should be the LAST of your worries!! LOL

Please check with SCORE on the rules regarding entering back into the USA by air without a passport. I know the rules are a lot more strict and would hate for anyone to be hurt and not transported quickly because they did not have a passport on them.

Johnny- That is shitty advice, pardon my spanish. We all fall subject to the whims of whatever mood the CBE agents are in. With $200 bucks I can have a new passport in my hand by Friday at lunch. Please retract.

And Karmatburn its true. No passport, no fly, no exceptions. This is verified by the Ivor Shier, one of the main pilots for SCORE http://www.corporate...licopter-pilots

You aint got no passport, they aint flyin you home.

Johnny- That is shitty advice, pardon my spanish. We all fall subject to the whims of whatever mood the CBE agents are in. And Karmatburn its true. No passport, no fly.

I wouldn't call it "shitty advice"... It's a fact. How is a fact, shitty advice?

For the 500... I don't know too many who race or spectate, and fly down to the event. If you do, it's common sense to carry a passport as it is a requirement since June of 2009 (is it "mandatory"? That is the question). Now... walking/driving/riding across a port of entry, they will allow you back into the states with an EDL (enhanced drivers license) or DL (drivers license). Again, fact. Also was it verified more then once, when we walked into the CBP offices and asked desk agents if we could come back into the US, with only a DL. Each time, we were told "YES". However, they also asked that we provide a passport for our next re-entry if possible.

I guess I could have put all kinds of addendums or caveats to my comment, as well as said it was "tongue in cheek", but I didn't think it was necessary. Most can determine what sound advice is, and how to go about getting across the border safely and diligently. In fact, the OP could look up how easy it is to get a passport via the fast track (paying to expedite)... but, that's not where this post went. Instead... it's pointing a finger at those who give shitty advice.

.... stupid is, as stupid does. ~Forrest Gump

PS: I've got to ask. How many racers compete... with their passport in their pocket?

And, to correct such shitty advice :D... here's how to expedite the passport (as fast as 24hrs) or where to apply for a passport card;

http://travel.state.gov/passport/hurry/hurry_831.html

http://www.online-passports.com/us-passport-service-guide/

http://iafdb.travel.state.gov/

Currently, I pit, chase for a Class 1 team. EVERYBODY on the team, drivers, co drivers , pit people ALL carry their passport on race day. Should anyone get injured , we are not taking any chances. Remember the Rick Johnson prerunner crash two years ago?

• Like 1

That is the bike I ride. When highly modified it is a beast. Best of luck on the Kawi and keep us posted on your results

4x - Robby Bell/ Taylor Robert/Steve Hengeveld/David Pearson.......................They should race 2 bikes too much team for 1 bike it's going to be awesome plus KN riding orange not full factory support

Don't jimmy me jules!!!!!