this is why you should never ride alone.

MY GOSH! That had to suck! The google translate is a fail lol.

:shocked:

.....holy moly

Cringed watching that

Always wear your lanyards

WoW!!!! I, just yesterday had a close call while out by myself, and thought to myself I would have been here for days if it were more serious. I was out on my street legal dirtbike, and found a new trail a few miles from my home. It followed along a fence, and I was ripping pretty good, when I thought to myself to back it down cause if anything hppened, I'm into that fence. I few minutes later it happened! I saw a small, little dip ahead, nothing out of the ordinary, nothing that posed any danger, or needed any special skills. I lifted the front wheel over the dip, and on the other side the ground was a little greasy. The bike slid immediatly left, and into the fence. I thought "this is going to hurt" as I was going in, and the fence grabbed the bike. The left handlebar end hit me in the collar bone just below my throat. 1" to the right and it would have punched me right in the adams apple! My right boot was torn in half on the top of my foot, but nothing hit my foot so they did their job. My collarbone is sore,but not broke or anything, but as I type this I'm wondering if I should go get xrays, cause I have a feeling I broke a bone in my right hand. Ya, I got the lecture how I shouldn't be riding alone....

Ouch! Snowmobiles are just quads with a track. lol

this could have been prevented with a tether.

"why you should never ride untethered" should be the title of this thread :)

Not even close!!!!

Yea riding alone is pretty dumb to do. I was out riding by myself and it was a little muddy wet out there, and outa no where my front tire washes out and ended me up about 10 feet in the front of the bike. I thought for sure I broke a rib, luckly I didn't, just a little bit of brusing all up my side. Also my helmet got cracked from the mouth piece to the ear. Glad I was geared up but I layed there for a good 5 mins thinking im broke! Finally got on the bike and almost couldnt kick it over. Then I putted back home in pain and went strait to the shower and bed lol. DO NOT ride alone, it could end worse for you!

Yea riding alone is pretty dumb to do. I was out riding by myself and it was a little muddy wet out there, and outa no where my front tire washes out and ended me up about 10 feet in the front of the bike. I thought for sure I broke a rib, luckly I didn't, just a little bit of brusing all up my side. Also my helmet got cracked from the mouth piece to the ear. Glad I was geared up but I layed there for a good 5 mins thinking im broke! Finally got on the bike and almost couldnt kick it over. Then I putted back home in pain and went strait to the shower and bed lol. DO NOT ride alone, it could end worse for you!

You have a chest protector on?

That it I'm staying away from those meat grinders

Just think if the other guy wasn't there

You have a chest protector on?

Bout the only thing I wasnt wearing, but it was cold out so I had a sweat shirt and a carhart on so it def helped the fall.

Ride one. You'll think differently.

Snowmobiles remind me more of a jet ski then a fourwheeler.

Bout the only thing I wasnt wearing, but it was cold out so I had a sweat shirt and a carhart on so it def helped the fall.

I don't feel for you then....

I don't feel for you then....

In no way was this for pity feelings, it was just a reminder that this is what happens when you ride by yourself and I guess also without the right gear. But the chest protector wouldnt have helped do to the fact it was my left arm side and left leg that took the damage.

In no way was this for pity feelings, it was just a reminder that this is what happens when you ride by yourself and I guess also without the right gear. But the chest protector wouldnt have helped do to the fact it was my left arm side and left leg that took the damage.

For sure. But if your going to ride by yourself you need to take even more precaution. If buddy on the sled didn't have a lanyard and this was the result, should we all say we shouldnt ride alone? Maybe the title of this thread should have been "this is what happens when your a dumbass"...

That video reminds me of guys who wear helmets but don't do up the strap!

I ride alone 80% of the time and shit does happen but I try my best to be prepared, especially when out by myself.

For sure. But if your going to ride by yourself you need to take even more precaution. If buddy on the sled didn't have a lanyard and this was the result, should we all say we shouldnt ride alone? Maybe the title of this thread should have been "this is what happens when your a dumbass"...

That video reminds me of guys who wear helmets but don't do up the strap!

I ride alone 80% of the time and shit does happen but I try my best to be prepared, especially when out by myself.

I see guys that ride with no strap all the time and makes me wonder why they even bother wearing it the second that bike comes haulin to a stop bye helmet. But just to say now im much more overcautious if I am riding by myself to meet a buddy half way. But I dont ride alone anymore.

Snowmobiles remind me more of a jet ski then a fourwheeler.

Not even close!

The guy under the sled obviously had his throttle safety switch (tss) bypassed as well. If there is no pressure on the throttle lever, and the throttle sticks, the tss kills the motor