Cal City Area Sunday

California

Cal City Area Sunday

Staging near Cuddeback... can be flexible. Looking for just a few bikes to keep it fun and flowing.

Heading to Hemet area instead.

Edited by Jeff aka BOLT

Cal City Area Sunday

Staging near Cuddeback... can be flexible. Looking for just a few bikes to keep it fun and flowing.

:cry: Doing it on Thursday :ride:

I'd join ya but have to rebuild our work website this week. No hooky for me.

I'd join ya but have to rebuild our work website this week. No hooky for me.

Slacker, you got tomorrow :smashpc:

Cal City Area Sunday

Or you could just buck up and come to HAVASU, there are some places that I know of....I think you might like, if you enjoy single track stuff, got miles and miles of it, depending on what your ability is (and I assume you can handle it, most cant) there are a couple of pretty good hillclimbs, but If you wanna come out you will not be disappointed, I think I have no guests this weekend and 2 extra rooms so, just sayin..come get some Az fun..we didnt get to ride as much as I wanted last time but I think I know what your capable of..

This trip I will be riding solo 100% since my neighbor is gonna be out of town I ride with ( a 70 year old guy that will climb all the gnarly stuff! Badass!!) so its just me, my wife has a torn ACL I am guessing from here soccer injury so shes not riding, plus there is a high of 103 on Saturday, but start early and rind till about 9 or 10, then hit the lake, livin life.

Lemme know your invited.

Truth in the above post.

Jason I appreciate it and wanna make that trip... but I will probably have to wait till summer starts winding down and it cools off again. I am booked into Jun now except for a day here and there. Hope you will allow me a rain check. :worthy:

BTW - I am heading to AZ for a quick visit to the parents mid week on the 8th to pick up that 2 smoker plate. :thumbsup:

I suck at websites... gonna take me DAYS !

Jason I appreciate it and wanna make that trip... but I will probably have to wait till summer starts winding down and it cools off again. I am booked into Jun now except for a day here and there. Hope you will allow me a rain check. :worthy:

BTW - I am heading to AZ for a quick visit to the parents mid week on the 8th to pick up that 2 smoker plate. :thumbsup:

Yep got 2 bikes on that same route so all 3 in my sig are dialed in....isnt that great? I will be rocking a 2005/06 YZ295 WR trans plated down the street! I already have the 2005 CRF but broke my rear rim, the weld job I did only lasted for about 7000 miles, time for an 18" rear wheel from an X or an 18" for an R, do you know of anybody who has an 18" wheeel for a CRF??

And yes you can take a raincheck..

SORRY OP for COMPLETELY HI-JACKING YOUR THREAD!

Edited by Speed-Freek

Im kinda puzzled, Cuddyback is not Cal City

Don't think anyone said it was. It is also not spelled Cuddyback. But hey... who's counting crown nuts anyway ?

Im kinda puzzled, Cuddyback is not Cal City

Really, you were really puzzled?

Cuddyback is miles from the boundary of Cal City, Its all BLM east of 395

No Wayne, they are staging at Cuntyback lake......way closer to Cal Shitty compared to Cuddeback.

Sometimes I ride Spangler Sand Hills and stage at Dove Springs... that might REALLY THROW YOU OFF YOUR ROCKER ! :lol:

Edited by Jeff aka BOLT

Edited by Jeff aka BOLT

Ride cancelled... got Cal City burnout... heading to Hemet area. Not actually in Hemet. But near Hemet. Hopefully no Hemet residents are offended by my loose interpretation of the boundaries of Hemet.

Good grief, I just keep my yap shut from now on

Good grief, I just keep my yap shut from now on

Don't take it personal... just bustin your chops... I will be there Monday to do a ride along and thought getting some guys together Sunday for some play riding might be fun. No real interest though.

JakaB

Ride cancelled... got Cal City burnout... heading to Hemet area. Not actually in Hemet. But near Hemet. Hopefully no Hemet residents are offended by my loose interpretation of the boundaries of Hemet.

...whatever...

Why on earth would you drive to Cal Shitty anyway? You live in the middle of the best desert riding in So Cal