April 28 pachaug state forrest ct

What's up I'm heading up to pachaug state forrest in CT There is a camp and ride for street legal dirt bikes . I'm heading there either late sat nite to ride for sunday or really early sun mornin. This is a great legal spot to ride anyone interested. Leaving from Franklin Square Long Island come join there will be a bunch of ADV rider guys up there camping all great guys to hang with

Link?

Go on ADVriders.com

Go to regional forums

Than northeast region

Than look for thread

Good buy april Pachaug dual sport camp and ride its pretty cool ill be there Sunday mornin earlie

odbye April Pachaug Dualspork Camp-n-Ride

Where: Pachag State Forest - Mt Misery Campground (Chapman Area)

When: Friday, April 26th - Sunday the 28th

Google Maps link the park entrance: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=41.58...num=1&t=h&z=18

To find the campsite, look for the flags shown in the picture below the map.

Saturday ride:

You don't HAVE to ride with my group, but if you do, we leave at 10:00am.

10:00 is not the time to get gas, or finish breakfast - it's the time we are rolling out.

It will take us ALL of 5+ hours to complete, so the start time will be prompt.

Saturday Ride GPX file: http://www.blackibags.com/serve/CnR_April_2013.gpx

I'm pleased to announce the first camp-n-ride (CnR) of the season, for me at least. I will be camping off of my 990 Adventure (no truck), so my usual camp skillet and 15' x 20 tarp erection will not be there. This ride is a bit of a dry run for my long trip coming up in June so I can give my setup a bit of a shakedown.

I expect the rest of my RR team to be there for at least Saturday night so we can discuss some travel details. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier - so come join us in the dirt and under the stars.

For anyone that hasn't joined u s before, it's semi-primitive camping. Fresh water and reasonably clean composting toilets are on site. Camp fires are ok, no hook-ups, bring out what you bring in. There are stores and gas within a mile to supply your every need.

This is NOT an organized ride. I have no idea where I'll be going, dirt roads and some easy trails will be included though. Bring what you ride, and have fun. I expect that there will be at least a couple groups of riders going in different directions and riding trails of varying difficulty. Have questions? Just ask.

Again, strangers are welcome. Some of the regulars can be pretty strange themselves. Meeting new people is all part of the experience.

That's all for now, mark your calendars and shake the mice out of the old sleeping bags. Lets get campy.

P.S. - Don't forget to "subscribe".

P.P.S - If you didn't get a text message announcing this ride, but would like to be on my list, PM me with your name and phone number.

I was up there two weeks ago. Was going to do the Camp an Ride but my buddy broke his foot when we were there. Great place cant wait to get back there or over to thomaston dam. Any one doing the Tuxedo Ridge Harescramble this weekend 5/7 ?