Who is going to Busco Beach Mud Bash 2013

NorthCarolina

Ok, so what I heard is this is the biggest event. Trying to meet some more people up there. Anyone going?

I went there once, never again unless the place changes. After getting nearly hit the 5th time by atv's cutting blind corners I cut our day short and left.

almost no trail system, what is there is crisscrossed very wide atv stuff. I heard they have a couple tracks now, when I was there the one track they had was as hard as pavement, no prep at all, so I did not ride it

be on the lookout for drunk atv drivers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bryan Bosch
      Anyone going? We'll be there w/ ThumperTalk Contributing Editor @Scott Meshey 141 Dealer ship said they'd be kicking things off 4:30 to 5pm tonight. Hope some of you can make it.

• By YamaJon704
      Does anyone where I can get my Tech 10 boots resoled in the Charlotte area? I know I can send them to one of the places online that repairs them and sends them back but I would prefer to find a local shop. Any help would be great.
    • By Dutchboi17
      I live in the NOVA area, and i need to find some more people to ride supermotos with around here! i feel like around here theyre a dying breed and ive only found one or two
      I ride a 2011 drz400s converted to sm and i live in manassas
      Lets meet up and go ride!
    • By Gary Semics

Hitting your landing target is critical in motocross. It is also better for your health! Not only hitting your landing, but getting there quickly is also important. The two most common techniques regarding jumping are absorbing the take off to stay low and launching the take off to clear an obstacle, to make it to the landing.  
      If you like this riding tip, it's just the tip of the iceberg.  Get all the riding techniques and practice methods that will elevate your riding skills For REAL from our Motocross Techniques/Training DVDs or one of our three Instant Access Video On Demand Subscriptions.
      Here's a stop/slow motion riding video where I point out the important techniques:
      If you'd like more riding tips, be sure to click the "Follow this Bog" button in the upper right of the screen. Then you'll be automatically notified of my new entries.
      Gary
      Alpinestars
      Dunlop
      Fox
      Factory Connection
      Renthal
      Maxima
      Scott
      VP
      Wiseco
      Works Connection
      Black Ops Moto
      SDGSeats
      Ripped Vinyl
    • By FLMoto44
      I recently moved from the West Coast of the US to FL.  Out west we have many vet racing clubs and its the best mx riding out there.   I wonder is there enough riders here in FL or the southeast to have a club and put on at least one big race per year?   Who out there would show up to race a vet event?   
      The big reason it is good fun is that you get more seat time and their are less moto's in the day so you do not spend all your time waiting around for 30 moto's.   The last event I raced was 5 moto's per age class.   Yes they had two support classes also for non age members.   
      What are your thoughts on this in FL?
      Also for those who don't know Vet means old in this case and not ex military.  Normally the clubs do 30+ as their age classes.