New Rockstar Graphics for 2005 wr450f

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1366823924.292547.jpg

Cool do they pay you good to advertise for them?

Rockstar flatbill, bro?

Looks good! I like the blue and black combo.

Don't listen to these haters...they probably ride clapped out bikes and can't afford graphics. And anyone who makes a comment about free advertising for a company's product because you run there graphics needs there head checked! Grow up guys! Didn't mama tell you if you don't have anything nice to say then keep that fly trap closed?

Looks good! I like the blue and black combo.

Don't listen to these haters...they probably ride clapped out bikes and can't afford graphics. And anyone who makes a comment about free advertising for a company's product because you run there graphics needs there head checked! Grow up guys! Didn't mama tell you if you don't have anything nice to say then keep that fly trap closed?

Too bad I don't :lol:

I too have graphics on my bike, but they're lucas oil graphics.

Nothing wrong with graphics, it's the rockstar part that is funny.

Why is the rockstar graphics funny I have them plus I deliever rockstar products

Your guys remarks are ridiculous. A Tom of graphics are company name...Monster graphics are the sickest on Kawasaki's. are those graphics stupid top because it says "monster" on them? Thank you though for the people who liked it!

I like them!not to mention that the owner of rockstar is very conserative (michael savages son) and we all know which side supports off roading....do the math folks before you start giving this guy a hard time.

Too bad I don't :lol:

I too have graphics on my bike, but they're lucas oil graphics.

Nothing wrong with graphics, it's the rockstar part that is funny.

Does Lucas pay you well? :confused: I cant see any difference between them, as one is advertising, and the other not. Me, I dont like to run or own anything monster, rockstar,fox, etc. I hate the fact that I have a set of rockstar grips on my bike, as thats all the shop had in stock. I think I would have rather had the metal mulisha they usually carry. I hate those too.....lol Heck, just riding any brand of bike, car, truck, etc could be considered advertising for that company. Youre putting it out there for others too see.........

Some people think Energy Drink graphics are too overrated, but I don't care. Here's some custom Red Bull graphics I got done. I love these Rockstar Graphics man!

IMAG0881_zpsec7226ea.jpg

Does Lucas pay you well? :confused: I cant see any difference between them, as one is advertising, and the other not. Me, I dont like to run or own anything monster, rockstar,fox, etc. I hate the fact that I have a set of rockstar grips on my bike, as thats all the shop had in stock. I think I would have rather had the metal mulisha they usually carry. I hate those too.....lol Heck, just riding any brand of bike, car, truck, etc could be considered advertising for that company. Youre putting it out there for others too see.........

It's the whole "rockstar flatbill bro" mentality that makes it funny to me.

I agree. Many of the young riders around my area wear the mentioned brands. Seems everyone these days do. Many have huge stickers on their vehicles too. Myself, I won't wear it to be different.

Looks good man!

:thumbsup:

I am getting this 07 yz450f and the graphics are nice so, why not?

Its my first bike in 7 or 8 years. besides rice burners

3Ed3M83L65N75I95Lbd4ga0c8531ce0271153.jpg

Sweet bike you're getting there! I like it!

Thanks! The anticipation is killing me. Idk how to handle it besides browsing TT and watching gopro footage HAHA.