Need help with sons sx65 clutch

My son has an 02 ktm65. He absolutly loves it. Having clutch issue on my sons bike. Really hoping to get it going as the neighbor boys just stepped up to kx60 and kx80. Problem is rode fine when he put it up last. Then next time we gassed it up and the clutch would not disengage. Just would lunge forward when put into gear. Drained the oil and it was milky. Changed the water pump seal and took the clutch plates out and wiped them clean. Ordered new clutch kit as the bike seemed to have less of a powerband last time I tested it out. They should be here by mon or tue. But the plates seemed pretty decent. Now when I leave the springs loose on the basket they never grab, snugged up they never loosen. Obvious I know. My torque wrench crapped out so I snugged them up pretty close to what they were ......not TIGHT, but snug.even if not perfect, close should give some sort of evidence of clutch movement, no? No difference at all. Moreover from what I can tell from anything on Internet, there should be a snap ring on the disk that pushes the bearing on the clutch shaft. This bike did not have one. There is no sign of a recess that one was ever there. I took both the master cylinder and slave cylinder apparat and cleaned both. I don't have the money nor the trust in the few shops around here. I can fix most things with help, not rebuild a motor, but a clutch does not scare me. Never the less I have numerous hours in this and have mastered the art of removing the side cover....lol. Really just want my boy to ride again, he has been patient, if ya know of anybody in my area that would be awesome, if not just any kind of help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Could really use some advice.....someboby plz help.

Sorry bud don't know anything about those, KTMTalk has a mini section, I hate that place but you'll probably find what you're looking for there. Good luck.

Tried there but you need an email ya pay for for some reason. Guess have to be a company or something to join. Tried another forum...think it was something or other minis.....no answers what so ever. Any sugestions even on other forums would be great....i am still trying to get as much info via google and bing just a bunch of the same stuff pertaing to stuff that is of no use to me. Thanks though

Tried there but you need an email ya pay for for some reason. Guess have to be a company or something to join. Tried another forum...think it was something or other minis.....no answers what so ever. Any sugestions even on other forums would be great....i am still trying to get as much info via google and bing just a bunch of the same stuff pertaing to stuff that is of no use to me. Thanks though

If you send an email to the resident dick head, I mean admin "pat" at KTMTalk he will let you in with a regular pop email like yahoo or gmail, he just asks that you kiss his ass a little. No seriously write him an email and he will let you in, just don't stir any stuff up or you'll be banned like so many have been. I would go that route.

Look at the parts breakdown page on ktm worlds microfish, I ran into a similar issue on my sons '03 65. I do remember there is suppossed to be the snapring on the slave cylinder for the clutch. I had to order a new one, his was broken. Also I had his backtogether and apart, several times before I realized I had part of the basket put in wrong. Look at the parts breakdown good compared to how you have yours assembled.