OK ! TTalkers which one music you listen ?

Anything, im a musician so im pretty open. not real fond of rap myself, but if something I hear tweaks me the right way I'll listen to it. Biggest are Floyd of course, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, some newer music is good. I love 30 seconds to mars. so on and so forth.

metal, new metal, punk-rock, country :D or what ? Huh I like and listen all this $hit but country :D make me sick !

Obviously you've spent more time listening to music than you spent in English class ?

You left out the best classification(notice I didn't say jenre'......can't stand that term):

CLASSIC ROCK !! The only one that will be around next year :D

Obviously you've spent more time listening to music than you spent in English class ?

Hey DR.billZ ! Who care what you think about my music or language education ?? If you dont understand me shut up and go away at peace ?

metal for me some classic rock, metallica, ozzy, black sabbath, ac/dc, megadeth, pantera, zz top sometimes, disturbed, godsmack, etc. I hate country, sounds like ?, I hate nickleback and all the other little poser rip offs (creed, puddle of mud, theory of a deadman) that sound exactly the same and have no creativity even more than i hate country. JR