Ride your MX bike legally in the pines (one day only!)

MCI (Motorcycle Competition Inc.) and Eagleswood Twsp are proud to announce the Stumpjumper Harescramble May18th/19th!!!

Go to our website www.ride-mci.com for info and scheduling time, plus you can grab a flier on the home page. Also go to www.ECEA.org for the series rules and info.

1. Event Details:

This is a 2 day event. Kid's race Saturday afternoon (starting at 12:30pm) and Adults (men/women) race Sunday starting at 10:00am. We have everything you'll need at sign-up! (AMA memberships, Scoring Transponders and Class info or you can go to www.ecea.org to learn more) Again the attached flier has TONS of info. SHOW UP EARLY SATURDAY AFTERNOON TO REGISTER or EARLY SUNDAY 7:30-8 that way we can avoid long sign-up lines!!! You can also call Dave at 609-575-7820 between 4-9pm.

2. Kids Course:

This is an EXCELLENT race for kids. We have a SAFE course with virtually ZERO miles on it. 50's lap will be 1-1.5 miles with LOTS of mom & dad spectating. Pee-Wee's will be 3.5 miles, again lots of Mom & Dad viewing! Youths will love the 6-7 miles of VARIED TERRIAN! Top 3 Overall in the Youth Event will receive a WAWA Gift Card for snacks and Gas (!!!) on the way home. Top 5 in EVERY 50, Pee-Wee, and Youth Class Will receive a killer gift cards from various "kid based" stores. Top 10 in each class will trophy, plus EVERY KID WHO RACES WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE OF SOME SORT

3. For the kids, a 1st timer class??? That's right, maybe your kids raced at Raceway or Blue Diamond and you want to see what a H.S. is all about?? Last line to leave the youth event is the 1st Timers... This 1st timers class is for 10-15 yrs old and the bikes are 2stk 65cc-105cc and 4stk 80cc to 150cc!!! Come on out you will be glad you did, it's WAY MORE COST EFFECTIVE than motocross! They RACE for an hour and a half for 40 bucks!!! Can't beat that.

4. C's and Sportsman Course Details:

C's and Sportsman are in for a real TREAT! 6-7 miles of non-blown out stuff will TONS of MX/wide open grass track/open woods. No bar banging sections, FAIR balanced event for MX/Pit/Woods riders! If you ever wanted to try a race come on out! We'll trophy 10 places in each class + prizes! Trophies and Prizes to 10th place!!!

5. Back for 2013!!! ADV Big Bike riders and Vintage guys are welcome to race in the "C" race the morning! Bike bikes are considered to be anything over 650cc's and Vintage is considered to be anything pre-89. Trophies to 5th place in each class. Come on and have some fun!!!!

6. Main Event Course details:

Listen up! 10-11 miles of MX/TRAIL/Grass Track. We have 3 MX sections paired with 3 OPEN woods sections. Plenty of passing, just STAY ON THE TRAIL! Fun, safe and well prepped is the best way to describe this event. "B" classes trophy 5 places and "A-AA's"'s get CASH and trophies to 3rd place! Come on out and show everyone who the fastest man/woman is...

(Note: course cutters will be DQ'd. No questions asked. We have spotters (ex-racers) and observation check points to keep people honest!!!)

7. Little details:

Food will be handled by Kelly’s Deli of Eagleswood, NICE! We'll have cool shirts for sale. Rider "pitting" will be located CLOSE to the rider's parking area. The start provides LOTS of action and will have a HUGE spectator viewing area right after the 1st turn!

8. FYI, BE SURE TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER THE DAYS LEADING UP TO THE EVENT. THE 3RD WEEK IN MAY TENDS TO BE WARM. RACING DIRT BIKES IS SURPRISINGLY TAXING ON THE BODY AND MIND!!!! YOU NEED TO HYDRATE PRIOR TO THIS EVENT. Google how to hydrate to learn more.

Are you getting excited? You should be. . .

Go to our website www.ride-mci.com for info and scheduling time, plus you can grab a flier on the home page. Also go to www.ECEA.org for the series rules and info. . .

• Like 1

there is going to be a Moto Surf

Competition

on Sat

Moto/Surf Competition

March 18 via mobile

We are doing this years Moto/Surf kick

kick off with MCI club in eagles wood!!! The race for us will be strictly motocross. The evening of may 18th. Surf comp will be one of the following 3 weekends depending on waves and weather. You DO NOT have to participate in both sports. If you would like to just race or just surf you can and there will be trophies. However there will be cash prizes for the people who participate in both!!! Stay tuned or contact us for more info.....

Oh ya im bringing it on w my500.hell what i saw over the weekend our riding days in the pines are probally almost over anyway,all i saw was wildlife managment signs.the people running our state n country need some management.Ill show ya how to surf w my yammie waveblaster:D

Really wish I could get my woods 250 running in time. But that needs complete engine rebuild and fork seals.

And I can't see me running my kx450f there cause I don't want to beat the crap out of it. So looks like KX500 open class which sucks cause I run only 3/4 speed I wood run with CR250... Alwell least it'll be fun.

Anyone see the classes there running? Wonder if I can get into class with bigger bikes only?

Really wish I could get my woods 250 running in time. But that needs complete engine rebuild and fork seals.

And I can't see me running my kx450f there cause I don't want to beat the crap out of it. So looks like KX500 open class which sucks cause I run only 3/4 speed I wood run with CR250... Alwell least it'll be fun.

Anyone see the classes there running? Wonder if I can get into class with bigger bikes only?

Change the gearing on the 450 and you'll be good to go. I ran my 250 sxf last year with stock sprockets (13-48) instead of my mx setup (13-50)

• Like 1

The gearings good I just don't want race a HH with it. Its my dedicated track machine. Hair scrambles beat the crap out of your bike. Especially if its muddy. Hitting trees, crashing, hitting other bikes. Always chaotic. Thats why I have other bikes. Its not like I've been training for B class race and can't run my race bike.

Its cool soon as I get my parts in for the KX5 I'll do some training on her so at least I can get in enough shape to finish. 1.5 hrs on kx5 is like 5 hr on cr250 (woods bike). Really I feel a personal achievement just finishing with that thing. Plus think I'm gonna have to fuel up during race. Don't know till I do a few training run and time to see.

Yeah Im getting excited.excited about staying hydrated.lol last time some years ago in ff school the last day they had a full on drill.well i downed a gallon of water and from the heat up n down the stairs running the hose line n smell of gas.i barely made it outside the building and got my scba mask off and up came all the water.The one instructor said firefighter district one needs another class.how to survive firfighter 1.lol

Nice video. And as you can see unless your an A rider your just stuck in packs of people through single teack most of the time. Until people tire out or quite. Then you can start make up time. Its really survival of the fittiest.

Yea man it's going to be one hell of a battle on a 500. I don't think I could do it. I stopped once for gas as a precaution n took 2 brief water breaks on the course. My friend on a cr250 didn't stop and ran out of gas lol. My race was a little messed up. Some caution tape came down first lap and a big group of us went off course for awhile. I think my total time was 1hr 42min

Well it took some thinking I can blame turbo's video for it.... but I've decided to run the 450F if its nice out. Meanning hasn't rained with-in 3 days of the event. But if its crappy the green pig will be there... what the hell, haven't been rippin the track much anyway. Gotta use what I pay for...

I may try it. Been wanting to for the last few years. Ill do it on my 500 also. Cylinders out getting replated right now. If its not back then Ill drag out the 250. A open or A sr for me.