Sign in to follow this  

What's your favorite brand of goggles?

Eks, their bands never stretch and the frames fit my helmet perfectly.

• Like 1

Scott's hand down are my fav! The tyrant and hustle are nice cuz you can adjust the frame to fit your face
I have the scott hustle and love them also.

I wear spys, love them they feel amazingly comfortable.

The wife has scotts, those are great goggles to, she wears glasses and the OTG scotts combined with one of those goggle fans work great to keep them from fogging up.

We both had answer goggles before, they were terrible, constantly fogged up unless you were going fast.

I have 100% and Oakley's and I find my self wearing my 100% more because they fit my helmet better and they feel awesome!

I usually use snow goggles on my helmet! either 509 sinisters or aviators, or my Scott's. I have thor's for dirt goggs but my Scott snowboard goggles are hands down my fave

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1367339914.273909.jpg

Ill probably invest in some %100 accuri goggles. They look sick and I've heard nothing but good things. Not to mention i can get them for $25.

The foam is really thin on mine, i have the bright yellow ones and they just dont feel good after wearing them for a while.

Spy magneto is where it's at, they don't make them anymore but every now and then you can find a pair on close-out. Replaceable face foam and they are super comfy on the face

I like my Smith's. I have a pair of Oakley's, Spy's, Smith's, and Dragon's. I wear the Smith's mostly. They're really comfortable and I love my roll off system. I want to buy a pair of EKS or 100%. Heard great things about them.

Like the title says, I'm in the market for a new pair of goggles. I have had my current pair for over 8 years and the lenses are super scratched up.

I am looking for something that offers some amount of sun light protection. I have light sensitive eyes and have to always wear sunglasses when outside in the summer. With the summer months coming, I need some type of UV light protection from my goggles as well. I race hare scrambles so that is the environment I would be using them in. I have seen the mirrored lenses in some of the new goggles and like the way they look but fear they may inhibit my ability to see out of them. So anyone that has a pair of those can you comment on how well you can see out of them? I'll review any recommendations you guys make as I really have no idea what is "in" or what works...

I hate shopping in the catalogs because you never really know what you are going to get until it arrives. I'd like to get some ideas from some of you as to which ones to look at.

Thanks in advance!

I love the the Fox Main goggles. They're the same as the Oakley's, just less money.

Of all people to complain about cost lol