old magazine tests and shootouts!

I posted in the main forum, but the site www.davestestsandarticles.weebly.com is a good place for old magazine articles, tests, and shootouts of dirt bikes from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. I sent himj some tests from 1985-86 and am trying to drum up some more peole to send him some pdf files of old magazine articles. He has a contact address on his page to get in touch and he'll tell you how to send hijm your pdfs. It would be awesome to have a site with a ton of old articles so that we can relive the bikes of our youths! Thanks!

• Like 3

I'd like to get a lot of people to upload their old magazine tests and shootouts to Dave's site. It is just awesome to relive the days of no responsibilities except for reading motocross mags all day long in my room ? my cousin and I spent a few hours today reading old tests of the 80cc bikes and bench racing. We had a great time! That's why I'm spreading the word. That connection to youth is a real stress reliever. Dave seems like a really nice guy as well, and has answered all of my dumb questions about how to upload PDF files without them being gigantic 300mb size ? he's awesome!

Edited by Rancher420