Sign in to follow this  

Facelift CRF250L & Graphics

The CRF250L facelift is on: a couple of weeks from now it will be a totally different bike. Here is what's going on:

FMF Q4 Exhaust

Power commander.

Yoshimura fender eliminator

DRC 601 Flashers (smoke) going on front and back.

Pro Taper bars

Acerbis brush guards

ASV Unbreakable levers.Changing out the mounts too - get rid of the mirror posts.

Custom graphics from Danger UK

Tomlin CRF250L.jpg

• Like 5

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=63117

whats up with the british flag??? not that i care, but is this aN overseas graffix's kit? i know i spelled graphics wrong, but some will know the difference... hahaha STAFF MEETING!!!!

EDIT... YES, I AM THAT DUMB... IT SAYS UK AT THE TOP... i guess this explaing the graffix's kit... hahahaha

Edited by eyeopenher
  • Like 1

Where can we find some nice graphic kits in the states?

I'm not too interested in changing mine but mentioned this to my buddy who used to work at a sign shop... he said that pretty much any good sign shop can make custom graphics for you. They used to do vinyl stickers, wraps, whatever. Small jobs, large jobs, etc.

:thumbsup:

I'm not too interested in changing mine but mentioned this to my buddy who used to work at a sign shop... he said that pretty much any good sign shop can make custom graphics for you. They used to do vinyl stickers, wraps, whatever. Small jobs, large jobs, etc.

Thanks, I'm going to have to check that out.

• Like 1

The "Real" MX graphics are something like 14 mil thick and very strong ... just something to take into consideration as I'm sure the 6 mil ones would scratch and tear/peel very easy.

If I go the graphics route I don't want to have to replace them and will need them to last/hold up very well off road.

just a thought ... :thinking:

Response to Eyeopener:

I am from England, hence the UK Flag.

The graphics were designed by Dan at Danger UK. All correspondence was via email, I told them what I was looking for, they sent a proof, it was tweaked a few times and then done.

I don't expect that the final invoice will exceed $150 - $175 for a complete custom graphics kit.

Edited by flyingtonka
  • Like 1

I am from England, hence the UK Flag.

The graphics were designed by Dan at Danger UK. All correspondence was via email, I told them what I was looking for, they sent a proof, it was tweaked a few times and then done.

I don't expect that the final invoice will exceed $175 for a complete custom graphics kit.

Do you know how thick they are ?

Thanks, I'm going to have to check that out.

The "Real" MX graphics are something like 14 mil thick and very strong ... just something to take into consideration as I'm sure the 6 mil ones would scratch and tear/peel very easy.

If I go the graphics route I don't want to have to replace them and will need them to last/hold up very well off road.

just a thought ... :thinking:

Tell the sign shop what you want, a good one should be able to get it for you. They had designers there too who would help design stuff if you didn't know what you wanted, or you could take in photos and they could create images for their equipment to match. Pretty neat stuff.

Either way this is custom one off stuff so probably isn't cheap but can be unique and high quality.

• Like 1

Just so you all know, the custom design, and full graphics kit including shipping to USA was $200.

• Like 4