Workouts

Whats the best all around workout that i can do at home with little equipment? I appreciate all responses.

Whats the best all around workout that i can do at home with little equipment? I appreciate all responses.

Burpees, box jump burpees, dips, push ups, pull ups, air squats, running. If you can get kettle balls those things are great

This is one of the workouts I do, you only really need a medicine ball.

http://news.mensheal...ars/2012/05/02/

I am going to try this one today. Hope I can still wakeboard tonight after it!

I am going to try this one today. Hope I can still wakeboard tonight after it!

It's tough! Remember to do everything as fast as you can!

I do a lot of crossfit, I am pretty conditioned to bust em out quickly but there a lot of things I have never done in yours, it is gonna be tough for sure!

I do a lot of crossfit, I am pretty conditioned to bust em out quickly but there a lot of things I have never done in yours, it is gonna be tough for sure!

Let me know how it goes and how you feel afterwards!

Including sex?

What workouts you guys do when injured? Cardio & sit ups are getting old. I cant figure out what else to do with my arm hurting so bad?

I work with a few British and World championship motorcycle (road) guys.

PHA work outs are very effective... (upper body, lower body, upper body, lower body) without rest working your heart hard and pumping the blood in different directions all the time.

If your just starting out, i recommend to start with the basics, building up the endurance first with basic resistance machines and lots of reps.

There are more specific exercises to improve balance and to really get you super fit but all depends on your current fitness level.

Hope this helps :)

According to me push ups and pulls ups are a very fine way to keep your upper body in shape and gain mass,Squats and cycling can help you a lot in your lower body that is what you need,Maintain your diet eat the correct food.

to get more information about occupational therapy software

Edited by Brenden32

Cardio that involves more than legs

I do

Burpees

Burpbee pullups (gi janes)

Burpees with dumbells. 30lb don't jump just clean and press

Box jumps

Box jumps with dumbells. (10. 20 lbs)

Kettle bell swings

Stiff leg dead lifts

Toes to bar

20-30 mins per day and your good

I Add a few heavy lifts (5 reps)at the end of the workout for strength

Cardio that involves more than legs

I do

Burpees

Burpbee pullups (gi janes)

Burpees with dumbells. 30lb don't jump just clean and press

Box jumps

Box jumps with dumbells. (10. 20 lbs)

Kettle bell swings

Stiff leg dead lifts

Toes to bar

20-30 mins per day and your good

I Add a few heavy lifts (5 reps)at the end of the workout for strength

People who don't train seriously underestimate the power of burpee based workouts, man makers. I've been lifting more myself cause I was getting bored of crossfit but my fitness is better now then in high school when I played a ton of sports thanks to it

dont forget to rest your muscles and eat protein, helps alot

Full body workouts are the best, but make note after the event where you feel most fatigued too :)

Rest is very important or you can "active rest" :) little swim or walk is great for flushing the waste out.

Cheers.

Jack

www.theracefitprogramme.com

Online Motorsport Fitness and nutrition