Utah camping/dirtbiking

I'm in provo and trying to find a good place not too far away that I could go camp over night and take my bike obviously. Anyone have suggestions as to where I should go??

Cherry Creek

I'm in Ogden, but I don't mind heading down to Utah county for some good riding. There's also some good riding up here, and further north if you like single track and semi-challenging terrain.

As far as camping, are you thinking carry all your camping gear on your bike? I've done this, it's a lot of fun. How about American Fork canyon? I went there once and I felt like I was in a walmart there were so many people but I hear if you go up higher, there aren't many people. I'd be down for that.

I'm in Ogden, but I don't mind heading down to Utah county for some good riding. There's also some good riding up here, and further north if you like single track and semi-challenging terrain.

LOVE single track! where up north are you talking about? I dont mind a bit of a drive for some great ridding. I also really want to try packing all the gear on my bike and camping in a remote spot, that seems like it would be a blast.

Edited by sroger21

You guys should try Blacksmith Canyon and Left Hand Fork (off of Blacksmith Canyon) near Logan. Great places to camp along the creek and it's the entry to numerous single tracks in the area.

Go to the San Rafael Swell. Camp at Temple Mtn. You're only a couple hours from some great single track and jeep trails...

Kmate,

Wondered if you would help a guy out and give some specifics on single track near Temple Mtn?  Been to 5moh, Whitewash and Moab many times and I'm looking for some new trails and camping.  Thanks!

Subby

I've been wanting to go motorcycle camping as well, has anybody been up timpooneke road that goes around the front of timp from AF canyon?