Handguards with integrated mirrors

Hey everyone ive seen some handguards with mirrors around but do not know who makes them anybody know? Ive also seen them with integrated turn signals which would you choose? If anyone knows what there called or where to find them it would be a great help. Thank you

A couple options, Highway Dirt Bikes has some pretty cool (and a bit pricey) options. If you don't plan on smacking them out in the woods too much, Ducati's Hyper Motards have some really slick handguards with the fold-out mirrors.

Those highwaydirtbike ones like nice! Ill keep those in mind. I saw a set a motostrano that you can add to any handgaurd. Im curious if they can be added to a set with integrated turn signals so I can have a seemless front end on my bike

Turn signals on the outside

zetaguards3_zps370d09c3.jpg

mirrors on the inside

zetaguards1_zpsc4dc6b4e.jpg

Turn signals on the outside

zetaguards3_zps370d09c3.jpg

mirrors on the inside

zetaguards1_zpsc4dc6b4e.jpg

That does it this is what I need ! Im going to have to go ahead and order them. Where dis u purchase yours from?

wheeling cycles has them

Can you see with those mirrors? Seem a bit inboard.

How functional are those ? I have some tusk shields with the integrated turn signals on my cycra pro-bends, but I couldn't find any compatible mirrors like that which were of any real use. Of course the stock mirrors only really gave a decent view of my forearms.

How functional are those ? I have some tusk shields with the integrated turn signals on my cycra pro-bends, but I couldn't find any compatible mirrors like that which were of any real use. Of course the stock mirrors only really gave a decent view of my forearms.

Stock mirrors sucked, all they showed was my forearms and some elbow, lol, not to mention, stick out, and are heavy, these are great, they also swivel up and down, and the mirror itself rotates all around, to adjust to different angles.

they work great for me.

Can you see with those mirrors? Seem a bit inboard.

You can see much more then with the stockers, and since they are round blind side style mirrors, they show all the different angles, and you can rotate them a full 360, to adjust what works for you.

That does it this is what I need ! Im going to have to go ahead and order them. Where dis u purchase yours from?

this place for the zeta set

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZETA-ATV-MOTOCROSS-ENDURO-HAND-GUARDS-TURN-SIGNALS-HANDGUARDS-FLASHER-White-PAIR-/140968683799?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20d2636917&vxp=mtr

fast shipping and good place to buy, just tell them what size bars you have (7/8 or 1 1/8), and what color you want, you will see it all there when you place the order, they ship UPS with tracking number

this is the mirrors

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWERMADD-Star-Hanguards-Rotating-Mirror-Set-PM14255-/300543776375?pt=Snowmobile_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45f9ce1677&vxp=mtr

i got mine from a forum member tho, brand new for 12 shipped, love this set up.

Cool, I have some of the HDB guards with mirrors. They put theirs as far outboard as the could and its a decent view.

I like the look of the Zetas much better.