Could have been riding today...

But couldnt find anyone who wanted to come with! Whats wrong with people these days? Who would want to not ride today! Aaarrgg! My throttle hand is getting anxious!

Rant over.

But couldnt find anyone who wanted to come with! Whats wrong with people these days? Who would want to not ride today! Aaarrgg! My throttle hand is getting anxious!

Rant over.

I know how you feel sometimes = friends don't want to ride :lame: , lol. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL here in MO. Only reason I didn't ride is because I am waiting on new sprockets & chain = Should be here Tues :thumbsup:. So I will be good to go Wed afternoon :ride:

Rant over.

Maybe it's you.

Maybe it's you.

Could be

Could be

Lol. I found most my riding buddies on here. Where you at?

gulf islands bc canada.

im just extra bummed because i just did a few things to the kx and wanted so badly a test ride! dont like to go alone.

gulf islands bc canada.

im just extra bummed because i just changed a few things on the kx and wanted so badly a test ride! dont like to go alone.

Try the north section.

Mothers Day.. Lots adjusted and went yesterday etc..

I have same issue here. So I ride mostly alone.

some of those BC islands trails are STEEP. Like trials bike only steep. I met a trio of Pro trialers(aka mtn goats) that absolutely LOVED the bermed quad trails in a local lowland. They come down every year just so they can ride their full size bikes. :crazy:

some of those BC islands trails are STEEP. Like trials bike only steep. I met a trio of Pro trialers(aka mtn goats) that absolutely LOVED the bermed quad trails in a local lowland. They come down every year just so they can ride their full size bikes. :crazy:

ya it can get a little gnarly around here, i love it!

I have the same problem. The buddies I have that do have bikes only ride like 3 times a year if that. So when I can drag them out their bikes run like crap!!!

Or I have another buddy who is always down to go. But him saying yes is ALWAYS followed by "But I have to be back by noon..."

Its an hour+ drive to riding areas. So you spend more time driving and loading bikes/gear than riding with him. I stopped asking him to go.

And do to not having anyone to ride with, I actually just sold my bike. Won't be able to ride more than 2-3 more times this summer, and trying to buy a house in the fall. So sold the bike to help fund the house. Since no one will ride with me, and my work load is intense. I'll pick up a new bike in the spring after we move.

ya it can get a little gnarly around here, i love it!

Any video?

Lol they have things that they like more than riding dirtbikes? You need to get different friends lmao they sound like &%$#@! to me.

Any video?

Nope i dont have a go pro, maybe one day.

Nope i dont have a go pro, maybe one day.

Liquid Image Goggles....

liquid%20image%20goggle%20hd%20red.jpg

Start doing local races. You will meet many people like yourself that are as willing to ride as you are. I had the same problem until I met a lot of new friends through racing.

I would love to do that, but it would be an expensive proposition being that i live on a small island and would have to ferry on and off of it for every race haha. I just need to find some more devoted riding buddies. Ones that arent controlled by the weather and their girlfriends lol

A lot of our Canadian friends have the same issues. The total volume of dirt bike riders is so low that it's hard to ride the trails enough to keep them open. A guy I rode with last summer told us him and his brother built and maintain a 100 miles of trail, and they are the only ones that ever ride it. When they slack off, it means lots of work. When they are gone, most likely so will be the trails