By Black Mesa Offroad
Suspension setup for a 240-250 lb rider. Extra tall Guts seat foam and gripper seat cover. Garage kept, tires are in good condition. Honda power up kit adds about 10 more horsepower. The bike is not street legal in California.
$3000 or best offer
a new guy here, im new to California riding. just moved here from Florida. im taking the family to jawbone this weekend with their quads. looking for any advice anyone might have. my kids are 6 and 8 so im looking for a place that is kid friendly. ill be out there Friday night though Sunday so if anyones going to be out there hit me up.
Model: DR650 (650cc)
Odometer: 3,700 miles (Will keep odometer reading up to date as I use this bike regularly)
Tires: Brand New(less than 100miles on them, you can see the new tire hairs on the tread)
Title: Clean (in hand, and in my name)
Price: $5100 OBO.
- No test rides without cash in hard and a valid motorcycle license. I can provide a helmet for testing purposes.
- Original Suzuki owners manuals
- Maintenance records from me and previous owner.
- Bike runs perfectly and has always had its service done at Precision Motorcycles in Goleta.
- Oil changed at 2,900 miles (Castrol 4T 10w40 Synthetic & Suzuki Oil Filter)
- Chain regularly cleaned and lubed.
- Air Filter cleaned and oiled every oil change.
Reason for Sale: Moving from Santa Barbara.
Contact Info: Andrey (559) 3 four six - nine 6 two six (text message preferred prior to phone call)
I have watched Washington State change over the years and being at a place in my life where all I want to do is ride trails, I am considering leaving Washington State. Where would you move to if you were set up in life and all you had to do was to enjoy the next 30 years riding trails? Your help is greatly appreciated. I have 3 places in mind, what say you guys? Where would you go? My ideal riding is technical single track. For instance I love little Naches, Tahuya obviously and Shelton areas. Thanks everyone who chimes in, much appreciated. PS. Pics are a huge bonus.