What have you guys paid for a 2013 CRF450X?

I bought mine at beginning of last year price was 6999ish. After the set up and shipping fees and whatever blah blah they tack on it came to 7500ish. Right now you can grab a 2012 for 6700.

Edited by rmmj351

Bike was 7900 as it sat I paid a extra 1000 for the dealer to install sicass dual sport kit,dot tires,and for them to do all the DMV stuff to plate my X. Not easy to do in New York. Went back to the same dealer to get another one plated for a friend and DMV turned them down multiple times. He wound up with a ktm 500 exc.

Edited by StonedInNy

There's a dealer on the Denver Craigslist advertising a new '12 for $6795 OTD -- haven't seen too many '13's yet -- one of the members on here advised he paid either $5600 or 5800 for a new leftover '12 at Southern Powersports in TN not long ago (a huge volume dealer --- would almost be worth having it crated and shipped at that price)

Edited by DMC707
  • Like 1

I would jump on that Denver Craigslist, but cannot find it. If you saw it somewhere else, let me know. The funny thing is I am grew up in Tennessee and UT graduate, but getting it out here would probably be very tough.

I would jump on that Denver Craigslist, but cannot find it. If you saw it somewhere else, let me know. The funny thing is I am grew up in Tennessee and UT graduate, but getting it out here would probably be very tough.

Uggghhh -- I just looked again . not there anymore. they must have sold it --- I have used different variations like Honda CRF450X, then Honda CRF 450X, Honda CRF 450 X, and Honda crf450x to look for stuff --- founda low time '08 on there plus a low time '06 that the seller is going to have to get real on pricing on on there though

but I just bought another '07 from a fellow forum member , so I am out of the loop for a while

The X is really the only bike I have seriously considered going for used stuff though--mainly because their reliability track record is good, the average age of a typical 450X owner is likely 35+, plus the year to year changes back to 05 have been relatively minor --- I did get an 08 tank off fleabay for my occasional mx outings though

----

I emailed about 7 dealers for a quote and only 1 responded so far. He said they would do a new 2012 for $6695+$65docs+taxes. That sounds like an average good deal so probably going with that. Thanks for all the responses, because I have no idea on this stuff, without this forum

I emailed about 7 dealers for a quote and only 1 responded so far. He said they would do a new 2012 for $6695+$65docs+taxes. That sounds like an average good deal so probably going with that. Thanks for all the responses, because I have no idea on this stuff, without this forum

Sounds pretty good ----- theX is a weird scoot though --- if you get an awesome buy , that is cool . but then again , if you get just a decent buy, that's cool too ----- So far for me, the darn things have a smile to mile quotient that's out of this world ---

--- For a few guys on this forum (Krannie, Johnny Airtime, and others) -- they have likely spent far more on consumables for the bike (gas, filters, regular servicing) than the initial price -- i'm not there yet, but I have had my X for only a short time and have added a second one to the stable (one to dual sport, one strictly dirt) ----

--- they are darn fun and I dare say, have mildly re-invigorated my love for dirt riding --- after almost 30 years of motocross, I was getting stale

If you pull the trigger, have fun with yours!