Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Motocross SWEET Helmet Cam: Jason Brooks - LL qualifier, 250 2t vs 450's

Not a huge fan of helmet cams but this is a really, really good one as it pretty much shows the entire battle to the front. ive watched this video a couple times and its pretty intense. Found this over on vital a while back and favorited it, figured if this video can make me hold my breath the way it did that id pass it along. Courtousy of mxptv and matt wozney.

Check out CT's Jason Brooks aboard Jimmy Weinert's 250 2 smoker as he battles up through the pack (of 450s) to win the 2nd Open Pro Sport moto from the Elizabeth City LL Qualifier yesterday.

For more 2 stroke HCs from Elizabeth City, clickity > http://www.mxptv.com

• Like 7

Badass action!

Those guys have some serious suspension setups...did you see how he overshot a couple of the big jumps and it didnt even phase him.

Whats freaky are the those high speed swaps....good stuff.

RJM

How bruised do you think those fast 450 riders ego's were when that high pitched ringa-ding-ding came by them lol. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

• Like 6

In the words of the former "FMOTP," if you get based by a 250 2-stroke and you're on a 450 you should just quit. Great video, thanks for posting it.

I race Open Class in hare scrambles and I can never hear my bike start, I just go by vibration in the bars cause I'm surrounded by 450's.

This was last year.....cool nonetheless.

Correct. I did not look at the date. I had it favorited for a couple months but disnt know it was a year a go. After reading some more I guess he was suppose to race the last 4 nationals. Any word on if he did or not?

Edited by mynewcr250

I've seen his name before. He rode like a boss in that moto. Landing flat and wide open, pretty awesome.

CR250?

I've seen his name before. He rode like a boss in that moto. Landing flat and wide open, pretty awesome.

CR250?

Guess it was weinerts rm250

LOVED how he starts the celebration in the last turn ... He hammered that thing good too.

• Like 1

That can't be real. I've read from very knowledgeable people here that 2-strokes belong to the peewees category and lately that they're even louder than 4-strokes.

Photoshop (or after effects..) I say ! :rant:

• Like 1

That can't be real. I've read from very knowledgeable people here that 2-strokes belong to the peewees category and lately that they're even louder than 4-strokes.

Photoshop (or after effects..) I say ! :rant:

I know you aren't being serious, but you can tell by the lines and the way he flicks it that it is a 2stroke