2004 Kawasaki 110 carb settings

Guys,

I did a search, but could not find exactly what I am looking for. I have a 2004 110 for my daughter. It starts great, but I can't seem to get the mix screws exactly the way I want them. The bike had sat for a few years so the gas was all varnish. I pulled the carb and tank off cleaned them thoroughly. There are two mix screws on the right side of the carb. A larger diameter towards the front of the bike that appears to be the fuel screw. This was 2 1/4 out. The other screw is at an angle and is smaller and toward the rear of the bike. I am assuming this is the idle / air mixture screw. It was 1 turn out. I got everything clean I can see through all of the passages in the jets and there are several. What are the correct factory settings for each of these screws? The bike is completely stock no air box or pipe changes. It takes some time to come down in rpm after revving it up. Thanks.

Kevin

Fuel screw isn't set properly by the sounds of what you've said.

Don't know the specs for that carb,but the way you'd go about setting it would be to set the fuel screw at 1.5 turns out from lightly seated,get the bike hot,15 min ride or so.drop the idle as low as it will go without stalling it using the idle screw and raise the with idle with the fuel screw,keep count of the turns you make on the fuel screw,blip the throttle and continue to repeat these steps until the throttle revs up and drops to idle quick.you may have to repeat this process a couple of times till your happy with it and set the idle to the appropriate idle speed.