06 CRF 450R passenger pegs

I already know that this bike was not meant to have passengers ridding with me but I am trying to find some that I can throw on when camping and want to just cruise around with the wife on the back for a little bit. Does anyone know where I can get a set that will fit my bike??

I already know that this bike was not meant to have passengers ridding with me but I am trying to find some that I can throw on when camping and want to just cruise around with the wife on the back for a little bit. Does anyone know where I can get a set that will fit my bike??

You can usually find passenger foot rests at the dirt bike head light store.

You can usually find passenger foot rests at the dirt bike head light store.

Dirt bike headlight store? Dont know what that is exactly.

Tucker-Rocky catalog

You shouldn't ride double on that bike unless you are both wearing VERY TOUGH RIDIING PANTS as tire, pipe and chain are exposed........

Just in case someone comes across this thread....get the bikemaster pegs like these:

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/49/61/188/1330/-/21237/Bike-Master-Engine-Guard-Motorcycle-Foot-Pegs?term=bikemaster+passenger+pegs

use an old tie down and rap it once or twice around the subframe for padding and then bolt these on over it. The right side of the bike will need a tiny bit of side plate trimming but not much at all. They work great and fold out of the way perfectly. Feel free to contact me with any questions.