Sign in to follow this  

WestVirginia I need someone to ride trails with, possibly motocross In Knoxville Tn area

Hey guys, I moved to maryville, Tennessee a year ago and have decided to try and find someone to ride with. I'm running a 94 RM250 on mostly single track. I haven't tried motocross track yet. I consider myself a novice, but I feel I'm getting faster with each ride. I've found some good trails to ride, but i'm scared of running off these steep hillsides and no one knowing it. My wife has been real supportive in how she will ride the 3wheeler for awhile, but mostly sits in the truck and patiently waits till I'm done, ready to come looking for me if m gone too long. I'm 37 years old, have ridden 2 harescrambles since I've gotten my bike running and have found out I'm addicted to this sport. So.......let me know

Oops, didn't know Tennessee was under the "south" section , I have just now put this post in the correct forum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RSS Feed
      Six Bends Harley-Davidson is staffing up for a record season and currently recruiting experienced Service Advisors/Writers to join our team!
      Our revolutionary processes are all about creating a better motorcycle buying and service experience for our customers and with employees who love what they do and who will contribute to the momentum of a fast and fun environment.
      ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY!
      But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our
      Location: Fort Myers, FL Job Type: Full Time Company: Six Bends Harley-Davidson Posted 6 days ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      Responsibilities

Running the sales department and upholding the sales department processes and procedures.
      Participate in management weekly meetings and conduct sales department meetings
      Conduct weekly training meetings
      Responsible for daily one-on-one staff meetings
      Revenue generation, expense management, and profitability of the Sales and Finance department.
      Work with General Manager and Regional Team to manage inventory orders.
      Responsible for identifying hiring needs for the dealership
      Location: Georgia Job Type: Full Time Company: Freedom Powersports Posted 5 days ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced powersports and motorcycle service technician for our service department.
      Major Duties & Responsibilities:
      ·         Diagnose and repair powersports and motorcycles with efficiency and accuracy.
      ·         Accurately and clearly document repair findings and steps taken in repair orders.
      ·         Communicate findings effectively with customers and staff
      ·         Work closely with parts department to order parts precisely and in a timely manner.
      Location: Georgia Job Type: Full Time Company: Freedom Powersports Posted 5 days ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      PARTS & ACCESSORIES ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION

The successful salesperson is an individual who is motivated from within.  This is an individual who understands that we are a business of convenience.  The customer buys from this dealership because it is easy – not because they have to.  The successful salesman will be willing to do what is takes to put the best face of the dealership forward.  Coming in early enough to make sure the department is cleaned and orderly or staying late to take care
    • By RSS Feed
      PARTS & ACCESSORIES ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION

The successful salesperson is an individual who is motivated from within.  This is an individual who understands that we are a business of convenience.  The customer buys from this dealership because it is easy – not because they have to.  The successful salesman will be willing to do what is takes to put the best face of the dealership forward.  Coming in early enough to make sure the department is cleaned and orderly or staying late to take care