Sign in to follow this  

Tennessee I need someone to ride trails with, possibly motocross in Knoxville Tn area

Posted Today, 10:51 AM

Hey guys, I moved to maryville, Tennessee a year ago and have decided to try and find someone to ride with. I'm running a 94 RM250 on mostly single track. I haven't tried motocross track yet. I consider myself a novice, but I feel I'm getting faster with each ride. I've found some good trails to ride, but i'm scared of running off these steep hillsides and no one knowing it. My wife has been real supportive in how she will ride the 3wheeler for awhile, but mostly sits in the truck and patiently waits till I'm done, ready to come looking for me if m gone too long. I'm 37 years old, have ridden 2 harescrambles since I've gotten my bike running and have found out I'm addicted to this sport. So.......let me know

I live in Knoxville. I mostly ride windrock and royal blue with my neighbor...he has a SxS though. I have ridden brimstone a couple times on a sport quad. I started riding when I was about 7 but just recently got a bike (2013 YZ250F) again after about 12 or so years of not riding. I am interested in riding with some more dirt bikes. Oh, I am 30 and too have realized how much I love riding dirt bikes. Really wanting to get a WR250R for dual sport riding. Anyway, let me know when you are riding next, if I can make it, I will. 

Hey guys I live about 15 min from Windrock. I ride a Yamaha WR250R and go as often as I can. I would like to go tomrrow, Mothers Day but cant find any one to ride with. Contact me if yoiu are up for it.

Posted Today, 10:51 AM

Hey guys, I moved to maryville, Tennessee a year ago and have decided to try and find someone to ride with. I'm running a 94 RM250 on mostly single track. I haven't tried motocross track yet. I consider myself a novice, but I feel I'm getting faster with each ride. I've found some good trails to ride, but i'm scared of running off these steep hillsides and no one knowing it. My wife has been real supportive in how she will ride the 3wheeler for awhile, but mostly sits in the truck and patiently waits till I'm done, ready to come looking for me if m gone too long. I'm 37 years old, have ridden 2 harescrambles since I've gotten my bike running and have found out I'm addicted to this sport. So.......let me know

Hey man I will be moving to lexington ky on by July first and need someone to ride with. I am sure there are plenty of places to ride between Knoxville and Lexington. I am from San Diego CA so I mostly ride MX. When I finally get settled in KY I'll let you know when I am going riding!

I see there's been a little activity on this old post I did last year. I've recently joined volunteer riders and have been riding with that group once so far, but instill find myself with no one to ride with on some of my off days. Especially the ones that fall in the middle of the week. I'll let you guys know next time I head out. I like windrock, and have ridden royal blue wide trails once. Just waiting on my cylinder to get back from relpating.

Motodave, Lexington is a pretty good drive away, I don't see myself driving too far over an hour from my house to ride, I do drive 3-4 hours for a hare scramble. If you can find a pace that's not too far I'll ride with you.

Hello Everyone,

I'm headed to Kingsport, TN the first week in August.  I'm moving from Wisconsin.  Don't know a single person in the entire South but accepted a job down there.  I live for dirt biking and excited to get out in the area and ride.  I race and ride woods.  I really am looking for help to get out there and ride somewhere.  Need someone who has been out to show me the ropes on where to ride etc in the area.  I'm also looking for storage in Kingsport.  I can get a storage unit no problem.  But its no fun working on your bike alone so if anyone in Kingsport has an open spot in a garage for a little while until I'm settled that would help alot.

Any help would be nice.

Thanks,

Kristina

I live in Knoxville and have ridden Royal Blue a few times but wanna check WindRock out soon.  I typically ride with a bunch of side-by-side RZR's or Maverics.  I'd much rather ride with other two wheelers.  I'll have to check out Volunteer Riders.

I see there's been a little activity on this old post I did last year. I've recently joined volunteer riders and have been riding with that group once so far, but instill find myself with no one to ride with on some of my off days. Especially the ones that fall in the middle of the week. I'll let you guys know next time I head out. I like windrock, and have ridden royal blue wide trails once. Just waiting on my cylinder to get back from relpating.

Motodave, Lexington is a pretty good drive away, I don't see myself driving too far over an hour from my house to ride, I do drive 3-4 hours for a hare scramble. If you can find a pace that's not too far I'll ride with you.

I live in Knoxville and have ridden Royal Blue a few times but wanna check WindRock out soon.  I typically ride with a bunch of side-by-side RZR's or Maverics.  I'd much rather ride with other two wheelers.  I'll have to check out Volunteer Riders

Edited by motobutane

I recently moved within the Knoxville/Maryville vicinity. Plan to join up on all the other local groups I can find.

Welcome to Eastern TN.  Lotsa great riding around here, I went twice this week!

Post or IM me when you think you might wanna go and I'll try to go with you.  I'm getting pretty familiar with Royal Blue, yesterday was fantastic, cool and overcast with just a little bit of light rain.

Hey guys! I live in Knoxville and have been here and rode my whole life. I just recently picked up a 08 yz450f. Me and a group of 4 to 10 of us go to windrock or a track on a weekly basis. We are always looking for other riders. We have everything from WELL experienced to intermediate with us on most days. We are setting up a day to "rent out" I-40 moto track soon. Shoot me a message if interested. We are looking at going on Monday 03/30/15

Hello East Tn riders. I will be riding at windrock this weekend, 5/23 and 5/24. Anyone who wants to go now or any other time message me. The more the merrier I say.