Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Hangtown - Sacramento, CA - Round 1 - MX 2013 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

I have the 2013 MX season up and ready to go.

Below is the top 25 from last years MX season.

2012MX_final.jpg

If you have played in the past you still have the same login so just go HERE to get your picks in

if you want to get into the fantasy thingy go HERE to sign up

Here are the rules...

So lets get to the picks

Each player will pick the top 5 OVERALL in the 450 class and the top 5 OVERALL in the 250 class and fastest qualifier for the 450 class...

Here are the points you will get for each correct pick

1st - 9

2nd - 7

3rd - 5

4th - 3

5th - 1

here are bonus points

2 point for fastest qualifier in 450 class

1 point for each rider picked in top 5 (any position)

(you get a bonus point for every rider picked in the top 5, any order)

Pick entry will be closed before the first timed practice starts on the day of the event. So lets say 9am local race time

To make it fun it is always better to also post your picks in here but you don't have to anymore.

If I think of anything else I will let you guys know in this topic...

Pick Deadlines Saturday May 18th at 8am PST

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have already added Adam Cianciarulo to the 250 class rider list. Let me know if I have any of the riders in the wrong class or if I am missing any of the riders.

Good Luck!

I have already added Adam Cianciarulo to the 250 class rider list. Let me know if I have any of the riders in the wrong class or if I am missing any of the riders.

Good Luck!

Malcom Stewart #32 is racin g the 450s...not that I think he will crack a top 5 though..

Also where is Jlaw??? haHAHAHAHAHA jk

Wilson needs to be put on the 450 list instead of the 250 list.

Malcom Stewart #32 is racin g the 450s...not that I think he will crack a top 5 though..

Also where is Jlaw??? haHAHAHAHAHA jk

Dubb...Flosi..... Just recognize the #4 spot in the finals last year. I'm taking it this year boys!

• Like 2

Dubb...Flosi..... Just recognize the #4 spot in the finals last year. I'm taking it this year boys!

:rolleyes:

I hear ya! I'll be ready for you this year! :thumbsup:

i was at hangtown and seen JS7 kill the field last year

so hard to pull that trigger

I was just thinking the same thing. I've changed it 5 or 6 times already. I think Im gonna have to stick with RV.

• Like 1

If you were at Hangtown last year you know that JS7 did not kill the field.....

He went 1-1... thats as good as it gets brotha. He won the 1st moto by a pretty good margin too.

Oh man here we go round and round. In 30 minutes he put a few seconds on Dungey, go ahead and work that out in your head and figure how little that is by average speed. He didn't come from the back of the pack or even mid pack and pass a ton of people. He got the hole shot and won by a few seconds. It was hardly "killing everyone" especially Dungey. I can provide examples of "killing the field" that are head and shoulders above that. Even plenty of examples of James, nonetheless it was a 1-1 win but not killing it.

So were we, what a second 250 moto! I remember Tedesco riding pretty good too.

• Like 1

Oh man here we go round and round. In 30 minutes he put a few seconds on Dungey, go ahead and work that out in your head and figure how little that is by average speed. He didn't come from the back of the pack or even mid pack and pass a ton of people. He got the hole shot and won by a few seconds. It was hardly "killing everyone" especially Dungey. I can provide examples of "killing the field" that are head and shoulders above that. Even plenty of examples of James, nonetheless it was a 1-1 win but not killing it.

RD finished 3rd in the 1st moto, separated by Millsaps. James was up by 20+ seconds over RD at one point and coasted in for the win even though they caught up to about 5 secs down but James let his lap times fall off the pace by about 4 seconds compared to the rest of the moto. Im not making excuses... he got caught but was putting on a show until he backed it down.

I usually agree with you, but you are way off on this one man. 2nd moto was much closer, Ill give you that, although RD started 2nd and James was sitting about 4th after the 2nd turn. James made the pass quickly and took the win. RD def started in front of him. Sounds like a dominate performance to me. He did not grab the hole shot either moto.

Round 2, at Freestone was a barn burner. RD hawked him for 30+ 2 in both motos. Never left his rear wheel. Most exciting race of the year since RD absolutely dominated the rest of the series.

I can't make up the facts man.

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

I moved Wilso,Sipes, and Malcolm Stewart to the 450 class. Am I missing anyone else who might sniff the top 5?

I moved Wilso,Sipes, and Malcolm Stewart to the 450 class. Am I missing anyone else who might sniff the top 5?

Its not probable but possible: Travis Preston, he's beaten wilson a couple times at REM

• Like 1

Its not probable but possible: Travis Preston, he's beaten wilson a couple times at REM

Travis Preston is back?! No way that's awesome! I'll be rooting for him. I thought he was done for good hope to see him back in supercross next year.

RD finished 3rd in the 1st moto, separated by Millsaps. James was up by 20+ seconds over RD at one point and coasted in for the win even though they caught up to about 5 secs down but James let his lap times fall off the pace by about 4 seconds compared to the rest of the moto. Im not making excuses... he got caught but was putting on a show until he backed it down.

I usually agree with you, but you are way off on this one man. 2nd moto was much closer, Ill give you that, although RD started 2nd and James was sitting about 4th after the 2nd turn. James made the pass quickly and took the win. RD def started in front of him. Sounds like a dominate performance to me. He did not grab the hole shot either moto.

Round 2, at Freestone was a barn burner. RD hawked him for 30+ 2 in both motos. Never left his rear wheel. Most exciting race of the year since RD absolutely dominated the rest of the series.

I can't make up the facts man.

Haha watch it man according to the haters Stewart has never even won a moto. :p

• Like 1

Dungey will prevail and run down Villapoto again. Maybe some Alessi, Stewart, Reed, Barcia, Canard and Wiemer thrown in for good measure.

So there!!! :p