CR500 Pro-Mod/Alt Hillclimber ready to rock!

1998 CR500 ready to climb! Thanks to those of you who helped me with a problem awhile back while I was rebuilding the moter in this bike :thumbsup: I have since added Nitrous, custom extensions and suspension. Needs a fresh IRC M5B Tire and she is ready to rock!!

500climb1.jpg

500climb2.jpg

Many Thanks to:

Ryno Designs (Graphics, travel partner, practice buddy)

Mesa Field Services (Fuelicon1.png Sponser)

Tom Kobza Industries (awesome extensions)

John Bundy Racing

NRG Services

Chesters Automotiveicon1.png

Devol Enginering (best suspension work in the world)

Yamaha? What's the details on the chassis?

Yamaha? What's the details on the chassis?

Yeah... I thought my friend who owns a graphics company, and does my graphics and seats for free, was gonna put the Honda Wing and Honda emblems in the graphics. We are on a team (Team Ryno Designs) and I also have a YZ450F (check it out in the YZ400/426/450 forum) that I climb in the 450 Pro-Mod class and I think he just wanted the bikes to match. Besides the stickers, it is completely Honda. Probly gonna make a few of you die hard Honda guys angry... whoops... I like both Honda's and Yamaha's, so I mean no harm. The tuning forks look kinda good on the old 2T IMO! :rolleyes:

No anger here, just confusion... :huh:

But it's a nice looking bike in blue!

where did you get your rear brake line?

Any videos of it in action?

www.rockymountainatvmc.com 1990 Yamaha Banshee 350 brake line

I wouldn't have thought a banshee line was any longer, and that works for the full range?

Any videos of it in action?

I wouldn't have thought a banshee line was any longer, and that works for the full range?

No video yet. First climb is this weekend. Should have some good video then.

Banshee line is 6" longer. It is plenty long enough, almost too long. Galfer will build you a custom brake line too.Just have to get them the length and coler you want.