Sign in to follow this  

new 1974 BLUE TL125 owner here couple of pics ,,,

I have been in search of a TL125 for a long time but I wanted a good one you see plenty of them for sale but most of the time I just look at them and try to look away LOL I actually bought two both the 74 blue model , kinda cool bike I am picking these up tommorow after work cant wait ! check it out see what you think !

tl125bluecraigslist.jpg

tl125craigslist2.jpg

• Like 2

Wow, this takes me back. I learned to ride on a 74 Honda Elsinore 250. I can't imagine riding trails on that thing now, it's kind of a miracle I stuck with it.

They look like they are in amazing shape! Congratulations!

picked up the bikes today ! AWESOME ! the one pictured is the best TL125 I have ever seen its not perfect but its nice , I wanted these to ride a little and look at a little so may ride it some , I got a 08 CRF450 I hillclimb here where I live we have a lot of hillclimbs GOOD ONES ! even though my birth certificate says I should not LOL , the second TL I got is complete but not so nice it will make a good rider gonna give it to my son ,,, the owner gave me this vintage picture it is of the not so nice one back in the day ! kinda cool

TL125 vintage pic.jpg

picked up the bikes today ! AWESOME ! the one pictured is the best TL125 I have ever seen its not perfect but its nice , I wanted these to ride a little and look at a little so may ride it some , I got a 08 CRF450 I hillclimb here where I live we have a lot of hillclimbs GOOD ONES ! even though my birth certificate says I should not LOL , the second TL I got is complete but not so nice it will make a good rider gonna give it to my son ,,, the owner gave me this vintage picture it is of the not so nice one back in the day ! kinda cool

It there any story to those? Where did you get them in such pristine condition? It is amazing that the design stayed close to that form for so long across many different models. My wife has a 99 xr100 and there are many design features carried through. Beautiful bikes you are lucky. :ride:

well , the story is that this TL125 was bought new by an older gentleman and he rode it just a few times and then placed it in his hunting trophy room and it sat there untouched till he passed away , now that is good but the bad thing about these old bikes is nobody ever thinks to just pour some oil in the tank , the tank on the really nice TL is junk ! the tank on the other bike has old bad paint but is a good tank so I will do a paintjob and all new stickers on that tankand put it on my nice bike it will be nice as you can get after that !