Sign in to follow this  

California WR 400 has got to go!

I'm getting rid of my plated, back up bike. It's a 1998 WR 400. Runs good and I change oil often. Two years ago Ty Davis went threw the bike for me. It has never let me down and I'm sure it won't let you down. The bike has been thoroughly used, but not abused. I have the pinkslip, in my name! The registration is current.

I bought the bike for 2k and am going to sell it for the same.

If you are interested pm your cell number and I will text you pictures.

Reason I'm selling? Making room for a newer dirtbike, non plated

No estart. It is a 5 speed. Has the proper gearing to utilize it also. The bike has enough power, for me anyways.

You'll get a TT demerit (infraction) if you don't ask a mod to nuke this thread quickly. Don't ask me now I know..... :devil:

There is a TT sub- forum for FS stuff - including bikes.

cycletrader?

is there not a section for this other the the California section :p

Yea, I could sell it cycle trader. Hell, I can sell it on Craigslist also. I got the bike for a fair price and I'm just trying to pay it forward to a thumper enthusiast from this sight. I think this sight desirves the killer deals, helps build a community of cool guys. Thanks for your contribution, lol

You'll get a TT demerit (infraction) if you don't ask a mod to nuke this thread quickly. Don't ask me now I know..... :devil:

There is a TT sub- forum for FS stuff - including bikes.

Thanks for the advice. My bad.

Mods please nuke this thread someday soon.

I searched around for a sub forum to pass these deals along to cal residents but didn't find anything. I don't see the value in this bike for someone that lives out of state.

I'm just trying to pass along a capable and cheap plated bike, a rarity in this fine state.

• Like 1

No Way! I'm Cool! He said I'm Cool! I'm Cool! :worthy:

He wasnt referring specifically to you, but if it helps you sleep at night so be it. Your super cool! Hope that helps you sir.

No Way! I'm Cool! He said I'm Cool! I'm Cool! :worthy:

I was talking about everyone, but you. Sorry but when the word cool is thrown around it has a certain standard to uphold. NoCal,,,,is not included.

You can always move!?!?

I'm getting rid of my plated, back up bike. It's a 1998 WR 400. Runs good and I change oil often. Two years ago Ty Davis went threw the bike for me. It has never let me down and I'm sure it won't let you down. The bike has been thoroughly used, but not abused. I have the pinkslip, in my name! The registration is current.

I bought the bike for 2k and am going to sell it for the same.

If you are interested pm your cell number and I will text you pictures.

Reason I'm selling? Making room for a newer dirtbike, non plated

How much u asking? Is it on CL?

How much u asking? Is it on CL?

I'm gonna put it on Craigslist next week for 3k if nobody here wants it. Anyone here can have it for 2k. Thumper Cal special.

It's plated?

Yep, she is a bonified Cal legal dirtbike with a valid plate. I got a couple guys that have PM'ed me about it, so they are first in line. When i get home, in a day or two i will have one of my kids post up the pics.

In all honesty this bike is nice for what it is and the price is right for a guy that just has to have a plated bike, but a newer KTM is the way to go if you got twice or three times the amount to spend,

It is kinda old.

It is kinda old.

I got a 1964 OSSA 2 stroke that still runs fine, a 98 is danm neer new! :goofy:

I was talking about everyone, but you. Sorry but when the word cool is thrown around it has a certain standard to uphold. NoCal,,,,is not included.

You can always move!?!?

New zip code won't change a thing.

• Like 1

Im surprised this bike hasn't sold already.... If I didn't just take home a yz250 today....

Im surprised this bike hasn't sold already.... If I didn't just take home a yz250 today....

I'm not surprised. That WR/YZ 400 is the biggest POS Yamaha ever developed. You can go through that bike all you want. I had to hike in after one on Tejon Trail , and ride another one out of the nasty trails in Snowy for a guy. Not to mention they are very hard to start.

No offense partner, but you will be hard pressed to sell that bike to anyone who knows about 4T's…..