Sign in to follow this  

Cr125 or yz125

first off, im selling my 250f and going to two stroke, i cannot afford the cost of a fourstroke any longer. im looking to get a stock 125 but cant decide between honda or yamaha. can somebody that has owned or ridden both give me the pros and cons of the cr125 and yz125? thanks

first off, im selling my 250f and going to two stroke, i cannot afford the cost of a fourstroke any longer. im looking to get a stock 125 but cant decide between honda or yamaha. can somebody that has owned or ridden both give me the pros and cons of the cr125 and yz125? thanks

Yz's have always been known for their great all around power and handling. If you can find an 06+ yz125 you'll be set up good.

I have a cr and my friend as a yz. To me the honda feels more natural in the placement of the pegs and bars. The yz feels like it has more bottom end power but still not that much. I donf know if you though about a cr250 or a yz250 but they are more like what you are used to. The 125 is fun to ride but you seem to run out of power fairly quick.

I have a cr and my friend as a yz. To me the honda feels more natural in the placement of the pegs and bars. The yz feels like it has more bottom end power but still not that much. I donf know if you though about a cr250 or a yz250 but they are more like what you are used to. The 125 is fun to ride but you seem to run out of power fairly quick.

A 125 2t runs side by side with 250f's so if you didn't get bored on the 250f you won't get bored on a 125. The YZ's are great bikes but so are the CR's so picks color.