which bar bend is good for a shorter guy?

I usually only buy from rocky mountain mc since that's the place I trust and they are out of stock of the renthal stock kx bend and the vllopoto/stewart bend which is what I usually run, also I'm 5'4" so what's a good bend for me and it has to be the 7/8 inch bars since that's what my bar clamps are, thanks.

m little brother is 5 6 and he had a pastrana bend witch was way to tall for him bought a carmichale rc bend fits him great....

+1 on the RC bend

What ever monster or rockstar bend you want.

Renthal make a low bend bar

Go to a dealership and do blind tests until you like one. Some bends make my hands fall asleep. The bend needs to fit naturally. Look at your grips and check wear marks. The only thing you should play with after you get the right fit is height depending on your style. Think about how it can help arm pump. I thought I was going to like certain bends more before I tried them. I left with Henry reed

getting really tired of these "what handlebars should i get" for the 1,000,000th time already. it personal preference

^ I understand what you are saying about how you hate these threads and I know it's personal preference I was just wondering what bars are close to the villopto/Stewart bend bars

^ I understand what you are saying about how you hate these threads and I know it's personal preference I was just wondering what bars are close to the villopto/Stewart bend bars

you gotta think bends as in the size of the riders. carmicheal bend= short riders pastrana bend=tall riders

I personally like the cr high bend by renthal and I'm 5'11". For you maybe a cr mid? You can compare the sweep, width, and other dimensions If you search for them to find which is closest to the stock kx/ Stewart/villopoto bend. I know motosport used to have a chart of dimensions.

I personally like the cr high bend by renthal and I'm 5'11". For you maybe a cr mid? You can compare the sweep, width, and other dimensions If you search for them to find which is closest to the stock kx/ Stewart/villopoto bend. I know motosport used to have a chart of dimensions.

Pro Taper and Renthal have charts on their sites to compare the dimensions for every bend they make.