Sign in to follow this  

California Anyone for norcal ride Tuesday and/or Thursday?

Lookin for someone to go with, forresthill, georgetown, elkins, even carnagie or cow or something. Any riding is good riding. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Otherwise I'll be at PC for the day :lame:

i have thursdays off. just curious, whats your skill level? i dont wanna ride with someone if i cant keep up..haha

I can ride friday, I am off friday/saturdays. Thursday i work until 3pm unfortunately...

I can ride friday, I am off friday/saturdays. Thursday i work until 3pm unfortunately...

Ill shoot you a PM for a Fri or Sat ride.

Infamy I sent you a PM

Ill shoot you a PM for a Fri or Sat ride.

Infamy I sent you a PM

Awesome. My Dad is registering his BRP today as well, so we will probably be coming up together with his truck. We don't mind splitting off if you guys end up going pretty quick and we want to go slower. He is going to be getting a feel for the new bike while I also test out the suspension and handling on as many scenarios as possible! I messed with fluid viscosity and dampening, set my sag, and have all my jetting dialed in, so I am pretty much ready for anything. My Dads bike has the carb handled, but hasnt had any suspension adjustments yet.

Im hoping to hit forrest hill or GT, if Im solo Ill be at PC

Id be down to go on saturday. What time would you want to meet? and where? il probably ride my bike up there from vacaville. This will be its maiden voyage to OHV. My first time for this 650!

I can ride on Friday. PM me if your interested. I can ride GT or FH. LMK,

i have thursdays off. just curious, whats your skill level? i dont wanna ride with someone if i cant keep up..haha

He must have heard about you, Isaak...Well put!
  • Like 1

For me foresthill is what id like to ride. Just because of distance. Never been to FH or GT though.

Late response, sent some PMs. Is there interest in a ride at Foresthill tomorrow midday start?

I can ride any day this week. Let me know.

Felix

(916)715-2963

Thursday night riverfront mx...... 5-10pm... not too shabby.... just sayin

Edited by maboomboom

Well I guess I should of been more specific, my fault. I live in sacramento and prefer to ride in the sticks. I will ride track if nothing else is open.

Sacfelix, what day? im off saturday.

Edited by Deanorino

I'm riding Foresthill on Saturday. Your more then welcome to come along. It's going to be busy but still fun.