Sign in to follow this  

te 300 2013 plastic subframe design failts

Hey every one at 5 hours my spring had worn its yellow paint off and wearing into air box ,went down to my dealer they put some touch

up paint of the spring and gave me the old see how that goes ,10 hours still chopping away starting to crack now causing a air leak and

dirt to enter ,every time i go to the dealer

the boss is out and they never return my calls i guess there waiting for the 6 month mark to then say its out off warranty , ktm use burg for there development so the problem will be fixed on the 2014 range !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V#lly For#e in LiL#dale are Cu#ts

Their kid mechanic out the back said we might have to heat it up and bend it to create clearance &%$#@! its a new bike im kicking my self i should of stuck with good old KTM

IM unable to get on dirtbikeworld if any one can put up thread to warn people that would be very appreciated as im in a very sad place and i think the dealers have no idea

how to fix it as its a fault from the factory

There is an upgraded part for the air filter wall available from Husaberg.

I have replaced a couple for customers under warranty on the 2 smokers , no problem.

Seems like almost every new model, no matter what brand has a few small issues to sort out.

Later,

Jeff Tasky

Thanks Jeff for your post i wonder why my local dealer is unaware of this?? how did you find out about this part ?

cheers

There is an upgraded part for the air filter wall available from Husaberg.

I have replaced a couple for customers under warranty on the 2 smokers , no problem.

Seems like almost every new model, no matter what brand has a few small issues to sort out.

Later,

Jeff Tasky

Jeff, you've got to be siTting pretty right now.... with the way the Husaberg/Husqvarna deal went down! :thumbsup:

Edited by HuskyRips

Jeff, you've got to be siTting pretty right now.... with the way the Husaberg/Husqvarna deal went down! :thumbsup:

I am curious how this merge will effect the current Husqvarna dealers? One of the dealers I do business with currently sells Husqvarna and Beta. He use to sell TM and Husaberg as well. TM was too hard to sell to the local public due to the high cost. Husaberg he had to stop selling because of some sort of clause that the dealers have to use KTM financing. Which means he would also have to sell KTMs and that KTM Corporate did not need another KTM dealer in the area at that time? It was something to that effect anyway and even though he sold Bergs like hot cakes, he had to pull them off his floor.

So if KTM is now in charge of the Husqvarna brand, which is good for us as consumers who want great product, I wonder if the wrighting is on the wall for "smaller" dealers such as the one I described? I am really hoping this does not hinder his buisness. He is a really good guy and I really prefer the "mom and pop" dealers who treat you right as opposed to the "mega giant" dealers who forget who you are as soon as you leave the shop.

I am curious how this merge will effect the current Husqvarna dealers? One of the dealers I do business with currently sells Husqvarna and Beta. He use to sell TM and Husaberg as well. TM was too hard to sell to the local public due to the high cost. Husaberg he had to stop selling because of some sort of clause that the dealers have to use KTM financing. Which means he would also have to sell KTMs and that KTM Corporate did not need another KTM dealer in the area at that time? It was something to that effect anyway and even though he sold Bergs like hot cakes, he had to pull them off his floor.

So if KTM is now in charge of the Husqvarna brand, which is good for us as consumers who want great product, I wonder if the wrighting is on the wall for "smaller" dealers such as the one I described? I am really hoping this does not hinder his buisness. He is a really good guy and I really prefer the "mom and pop" dealers who treat you right as opposed to the "mega giant" dealers who forget who you are as soon as you leave the shop.

Funny how things happen sometimes. As soon as I typed this, I received a mast distributed e-mail from KTM stating this in the body....

An all new Husqvarna lineup is in the works to be debuted in October, 2013 and will include Enduro, Motocross, Sportminicycles and Supermoto segments. The new group company "Husqvarna Sportmotorcycle GmbH will be operational in Mattighofen, Austria as of October 2013. It appears all Husqvarna dealers will be retained and all Husaberg dealers will become Husqvarna dealers.

I really hope this is true! :thumbsup:

Funny how things happen sometimes. As soon as I typed this, I received a mast distributed e-mail from KTM stating this in the body....

An all new Husqvarna lineup is in the works to be debuted in October, 2013 and will include Enduro, Motocross, Sportminicycles and Supermoto segments. The new group company "Husqvarna Sportmotorcycle GmbH will be operational in Mattighofen, Austria as of October 2013. It appears all Husqvarna dealers will be retained and all Husaberg dealers will become Husqvarna dealers.

I really hope this is true! :thumbsup:

Nice, we'll go from zero dealers with bikes within a couple of hundred miles to zero dealers with bikes within a couple of hundred miles. :banghead:

I want a TE300 to replace the GasGas 300.

Nice, we'll go from zero dealers with bikes within a couple of hundred miles to zero dealers with bikes within a couple of hundred miles. :banghead:

really? I rode the 13 TE and the GG 300 back to back and the GG was a better package IMHO.

• Like 1

really? I rode the 13 TE and the GG 300 back to back and the GG was a better package IMHO.

I love my GasGas but absolutely DESPISE Marzocchi forks. Absolutely NOBODY seems to be able to valve these things.

I have a 2007 which seems to be one of the best years. GG has been having a number of QC issues lately. My GG is pretty much beat to death and I'm looking for another 300. It may well turn out to be another GG.

I love my GasGas but absolutely DESPISE Marzocchi forks. Absolutely NOBODY seems to be able to valve these things.

I have a 2007 which seems to be one of the best years. GG has been having a number of QC issues lately. My GG is pretty much beat to death and I'm looking for another 300. It may well turn out to be another GG.

Try this guy....haven't ever heard of anybody being dissatisfied with his work.

http://www.lt-racing.com/

Then I guess your in luck. Now the news is that 2014 will be the last year of Husaberg. Better grab your TE300 early!