2014 CRF250R

Ive got a 2010 set up for my weight, do you think i could take out the springs forks and shox and put them in the 2014? i understand the valving and all that wont work but just the springs?

How come you dont like the air fork?

I had em on our '13 CRF450.......just preferred the spring fork. I mostly (if that's a word) don't like to think about the spring rate......I send out suspension and just wanna ride and have enough adjustments to think about.

Ive got a 2010 set up for my weight, do you think i could take out the springs forks and shox and put them in the 2014? i understand the valving and all that wont work but just the springs?

How come you dont like the air fork?

Shock was shortened so your older shock isn't a direct fit. Not sure if any companies can/will shorten it for you, though.

Shock was shortened so your older shock isn't a direct fit. Not sure if any companies can/will shorten it for you, though.

Yer i was thinking about that, then thought well maybe they shortened it but didn't shorten the actual space where they put the spring. But you recon the fork springs will fit.

i was told that it had dual injectors most of the time a single injector will make as much power when calibrated corectly the advantage will be in throttle response .i also heard a rumor from an exhaust company that the honda had ktm type power with more low and mid it will be an interesting 250 honda had to step it up.