1985 Honda CR250 - need wider foot pegs

Hi All;

I have a 1985 Honda CR250 and am in desperate need of wider foot pegs.....anyone no if they can be purchased anywhere ?

Thanks

Bob

you are going to have to weld up a set. What I did on my older bikes is get a set off ebay from a 02-10 cr/crf steel foot pegs. cut the mount off, and cut out where the peg goes through the middle and then weld the attachment points at the bracing. Also if you wanted to move them back you can do that or a bit forward to your liking before cutting and welding.

Hi All;

I have a 1985 Honda CR250 and am in desperate need of wider foot pegs.....anyone no if they can be purchased anywhere ?

Thanks

Bob

Not sure about the 85, but late model 05-up titanium YZ pegs fit on the 87 and are very inexpensive on ebay. My guess is that they will fit on the 85 as well. You'll need a set of the YZ springs for the pegs.

Here they are on a friend of mine's 87 CR.

s1200_bikepics_2207550_full.jpg

Edited by CamP

Thanks Guys ...I'll look into both these....

The 85 is different. The frame is the male part, and peg female, opposite of most other Hondas. I found a pair of IMS pro pegs that work well with a couple of steel washers to take up the slack. The guy I bought them from said they were for a 70's honda. I will look and see if they have a part # on them.

Like mentioned above 84-85 have their own style mount....and no aftermarket direct fit pegs that I know of. I modified a set of RM pegs to fit (92-02)

Picture384_zpsc17d7295.jpg