2007 510 smr wont start

i just bought a 2007 husqvarna 510 sm with 765 miles on it and i was riding it the other day and it stalled out on me after 15 mins. still had gas so i tested the battery and replaced it cause it was a little low. after i put the battery in it ran fine for a bit. then i took another 15 min ride and the bike started popping and bogging for about 1/8th of a mile then shut off the batter still has juice but i do not get any power to screen and will not crank at all. when i turned the key to the power mode it flashed and shut off then i took the key out and it flashed 4554 code. not sure what this means so i waited a awhile and tried to restart the bike and i still come up with no power. can anyone please help or give me insight!

thanks, cory

Check your battery leads at both ends of both cables. (not just at the battery posts) Check all electrical conections for any sign of corrosion ect...

Big

5 connectors on my SM510 '06 looked like this, replaced with automotive sealed and weatherproofed connectors, like should have been done at the factory.Husky wiring, auto parts 001.JPG