Sign in to follow this  

New Custom Graphics.... Done!

Dan at Danger UK done my custom graphics.

Design, materials and shipping to USA was $200.

I asked them to make the graphics look like they came stock with the bike, I think they did a great job.....

Next job changing out the bars and levers and posts, flashers for the DRC 602 and that should do it (for now)

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

Edited by flyingtonka
  • Like 7

Love it!! Can u design ur own?

Yes you can design your own, this was my design collaboration with Dan at Danger UK, whatever you want.... they will do.

Get us some pricing for a kit. Maybe we can do a group buy??

If i can show a demand and opportunity ... I think I can get a prototype type for free !!!!

I just found this out a few hours ago ... and I was shocked that he never told me about this .... check out his facebook page ... no dirt bikes but ... I'm sure that really does not matter... He has the equipment to produce what ever we need !!!

He is also just plain Damn Good People !!! I have known him for years ....

385797_160439087442478_1187912999_n.jpg

62441_165676776918709_1311084211_n.jpg

Edited by gnath9
  • Like 2

They do great work! TT member SmezMX has his graphics through them on his tricked out YZ's and I might have mine done through them since they can print chrome!

• Like 1

Good stuff. This would be one way to get away from all the skulls and "tribals".

He said he can make me what ever I want in what ever thickness I want ...

But how does it work? One-off...how do we...? Give him sketches or diagrams and specify colours and...?

They do great work! TT member SmezMX has his graphics through them on his tricked out YZ's and I might have mine done through them since they can print chrome!

Are you talking about Renner ?

Good stuff. This would be one way to get away from all the skulls and "tribals".

But how does it work? One-off...how do we...? Give him sketches or diagrams and specify colours and...?

I am not sure if he needs the vehicle or if he can make kits ... I will get more info when I can.

Got ya :thumbsup:

Thanks

:cheers:

Cheers ---- "Where everyone knows your name."

• Like 1