silencer

Need some help deciding what silencer i should buy for my 1990 cr125r. It had a fmf fatty gold series but stock silencer. I love the sound of the pc r304 but they dont make em for my bike. I like my bikes loud. Thanks guys

I'm not so sure about shorty style tail pipes I have been running an fmf shorty pipe. I put my standard honda one back on and it's made it a different bike for the better. It really revs out more and is faster. I've sold the shorty now.

Need some help deciding what silencer i should buy for my 1990 cr125r. It had a fmf fatty gold series but stock silencer. I love the sound of the pc r304 but they dont make em for my bike. I like my bikes loud. Thanks guys

Hey bud do yourself a favor and delete that last part of your post saying "I like my bikes loud." People will jump on you faster than you can say slippery nipple. I get where your coming from, I like a snappy shorty silencer as well but noise pollution closes down tracks and riding areas. I am saving you the aggravation that is about to come. As for what kind of silencer to get, you can try to use bike bandit and search for your specific bike in their search function. From there ask questions about specific options of silencers there are for your bike. :thumbsup:

Hey bud do yourself a favor and delete that last part of your post saying "I like my bikes loud." People will jump on you faster than you can say slippery nipple. I get where your coming from, I like a snappy shorty silencer as well but noise pollution closes down tracks and riding areas.

+1.

Well im reffering to loud as louder than stock.

Face palm, smh

?? Some companies brag about there silencers being quieter than stock

?? Some companies brag about there silencers being quieter than stock

Yea, because stock is loud. Loud gets places shut down. Most places have a db limit and making your bike louder is just dumb. If you want loud, go get a Harley.

Edited by KcDavis

Haha i disagree. Stock isnt louder. Thanks for your "advice" bud but ill just get me a powercore shorty ;)

Ignorance is bliss.

Haha i know right. You obviously dont know about sound decible ratings

It's a lost cause guys.

Haha bro. Im in alabama. We dont care about sound down here. This aint cali or canada. Our trucks roll coal on the streets. I cpuld careless how loud my bike is. Trying to make it sound like a crime tonown a damn fmf pipe. What a bunch of bitches.

Haha bro. Im in alabama. We dont care about sound down here. This aint cali or canada. Our trucks roll coal on the streets. I cpuld careless how loud my bike is. Trying to make it sound like a crime tonown a damn fmf pipe. What a bunch of bitches.

Was there supposed to be a coherent thought here?

Well unfortunately for the rest of the yuppies run the country and all it takes is one person with a loud exhaust and one yuppie to complain to shut down riding areas. We aren't bitches just grown up. We were all like you once but with age comes wisdom. I have a diesel too but it's unfortunate that just a few people that can't control their right foot at the wrong time and places to ruin that as well. We all love our sports and have to fight to be able to keep enjoying them so instead of sounding dumb on the Internet why don't you try to help us in our fight instead of going against us. Eventhough laws may be more relaxed where you live just remember it was like that everywhere at point in time. Doesn't seem to matter what the majority of the people want it all comes down a few babies to ruin it for all of us. To answer your question though I'd say go with whatever pipe you can find to fit your bike and you should be ok. Sometimes aftermarket isn't always better though. Honda makes some pretty darn good stock exhausts. I'm done ranting but hopefully you can see where the rest of us are coming from.