Stupid question: spark plugs. CR8E or CR8EB?

PHEW. I knew I shouldve followed my gut. I'm not old enough to drive, and tonight, my dads making a trip down past advanced auto parts anyway so I asked to tag along.

If they don't have the CR8EB (which is OEM) and you end up with a CR8E make sure the cap comes with it. If not, you can use the screw off cap from any plug. Also, in case you didn't know, you can get equivalent plugs from different manufacturers. Just ask the guy at the counter to cross reference for you. They should be equivalent in temperature. Just call ahead to see what they have in stock. Also, make sure your plug cap hasn't been changed to one that has the tiny hole. I can't imagine anyone would do that, but . . . You know.

If they don't have the CR8EB (which is OEM) and you end up with a CR8E make sure the cap comes with it. If not, you can use the screw off cap from any plug. Also, in case you didn't know, you can get equivalent plugs from different manufacturers. Just ask the guy at the counter to cross reference for you. They should be equivalent in temperature. Just call ahead to see what they have in stock. Also, make sure your plug cap hasn't been changed to one that has the tiny hole. I can't imagine anyone would do that, but . . . You know.

He said the E has the cap, EB does not. Worst comes to worst ill say "hey can I get this one instead?" Or just reach into my used plug bag and pop a cap off.