KX250F Sweping oil by breathing tube?!

Hello, I have a KX250F 2007 and I never had a problem with it, She been rebuild during the winter. My problem is that when I started my bike some oil came from a breathing tube! Not ALOT of oil but still. Should I be worried about this? Is it because we had alot of change in the tempature in the last 4 day and she haven't been running since 4 day?

little oil is not that big of deal especially if it is when the bike is running on a stand. make sure the crank breather tube goes up and around carb / throttle body and routed the way it should.

little oil is not that big of deal especially if it is when the bike is running on a stand. make sure the crank breather tube goes up and around carb / throttle body and routed the way it should.

The bike wasn't running on a stand it was on the thing that you put in the wheel to hold the bike a little on the side ( I dont know the name in english sorry )