Kx65 Rebuild parts help

Where is the best place to get a good price on a rebuild kit for a kx65? Top end and bottom end and maybe a new cylinder. As of now I know it needs a top end. Also what is the best brand top and bottom end to get without breaking the bank? Its a 2002 Kx65. Thanks

shop ebay

namura pistons are great..i dont care for wisco anything

hot rods crank...unless you want to spend extra for a OEM crank...they good too... you should be able to get some pretty good deals for a 2002....cranks after 05 wont work in the 02...

Use a hot rods crank. I found a complete bottom end kit from hot rods when I did a 65 last summer. I have had good luck with pro-x and namura cast pistons. I think it is the wrong application for a wiseco forged piston, I have a kx65 in the garage with cold sieze marks on the wiseco piston. I think you will have to go oem for a jug, I use ronayers.com for my oem parts.

Look at Partzilla.com. The place is by far the cheapest for new OEM. Many times cheaper than aftermarket items. I just bought Yamaha top end gasket kit, and Piston kit with roller bearing. Total price for 2 full kits $120.

• 2 weeks later...

Replate the cylinder if it needs it, otherwise, new piston and rings.

For the bottom end, purchase Suzuki RM 65 rod, washers, bearings and big end pin from a place like powersportspro.com and have the crank rebuild by rb-designs.com

I'm doing thiswhat right now. good luck

Replate the cylinder if it needs it, otherwise, new piston and rings. I used US Chrome for an overbore and plate.

For the bottom end, purchase Suzuki RM 65 rod, washers, bearings and big end pin from a place like powersportspro.com and have the crank rebuild by rb-designs.com

I'm doing thiswhat right now. good luck