Sign in to follow this  

Colorado CORCS 2013 Round 3.

Was definitely a good time! Received more evidence that I SUCK or at leat that 100+ people are better than I am at Hare scrambles, but Idaho Springs is calling my name

Long day for us. Didn't finish the race. The missus broke her arm, and the kid may have broke her thumb. Fun layout and boy did you bikers make a rough track.

I really enjoyed the course yesterday. I know there are two camps among the riders - those who love the tight single-track like Fountain, and others who prefer it a bit more open, with some lite MX suff. Starting from the back row in the C's I found it WAAAY easier to get by slower riders as compared to the constant struggles and frustrations of bottlenecks at Fountain - some of those really narrow tree sections were brutal! :banghead: Thought the jump faces yesterday were prepped nicely too...if I could just get enough up in the giddy to try that one double by the concrete blocks. :mad: JUST PIN THE THROTTLE, MAN!!!

Thanks to the CORCS team for a fun race! :thumbsup:

Edited by SpiderG

I really enjoyed the course yesterday. I know there are two camps among the riders - those who love the tight single-track like Fountain, and others who prefer it a bit more open, with some lite MX suff. Starting from the back row in the C's I found it WAAAY easier to get by slower riders as compared to the constant struggles and frustrations of bottlenecks at Fountain - some of those really narrow tree sections were brutal! :banghead: Thought the jump faces yesterday were prepped nicely too...if I could just get enough up in the giddy to try that one double by the concrete blocks. :mad: JUST PIN THE THROTTLE, MAN!!!

Thanks to the CORCS team for a fun race! :thumbsup:

I liked that the course was both tight,narrow in sections and open like an mx track