95 cr250 graphics, seat cover, shrouds OEM colors

Hi all, new member looking for obsolete parts. I am restoring a 93 cr and would like to find 95 purple shrouds stock or aftermarket. I also would like the Oem graphics and seat cover. Any leads on where to find these parts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OEM graphics can be found where ever OEM parts are sold. Partzilla.com has the some of the best prices I have seen. Purple shrouds will be really hard to find. Keep an eye posted on ebay. There are places that make OEM replica seat covers, so that maybe one of your best bets. Every now and then something decent comes up on ebay.

All the 95 graphics are available, with the exception of the left shroud graphic. The fenders are still available, but all the other plastics are discontinued and I don't think any aftermarket purple shrouds are available. The OEM seat cover and complete seat still shows available, but you never know until you try to order this old stuff.

Good luck in your quest. Here's my unrestored '95.

002a.jpg

Edited by CamP

Dupe post

Edited by CamP

Thanks for the info. I went to my local honda dealer yesterday and asked for them to look into the parts and they called today and said they were not available??? Also in all my research I read the replacement seat covers from honda are just black? anyone have experience with this? Great looking bike by the way thats exactly what I'm shooting for.

KcDavis I see you said you know of some places that make replica seat covers. Any Idea on how to contact them. What about replica graphics?

Also in all my research I read the replacement seat covers from honda are just black? anyone have experience with this?

The replacement OEM seat covers are the correct color, but don't have the stenciling.

The OEM graphics should be available as I just bought all of them, with the exception of the left shroud graphic. The Purple shrouds are going to be a challenge.

Edited by CamP

Thats nice CamP her's mine

paddlebike007_zps4c626fb9.jpg

Thanks PoW. The 95-96 CR250's are great bikes.

I got grafics from http://www.evo-mx.com/

Replica seatcover from ebay seller "oem-replica", excellent quality.

Trail eater thats them!!! I knew they existed thanks a bunch. How much was shipping from England and how long did it take to get them.

Go to ceet. They have exactly what you're looking for.

Just looked on Ceet's page and didn't see the purple seat cover?? Maybe I just missed it. So another question what aftermarket plastics have the closest match to Nuclear Red?

Also might be interested in the 95' plastics, graphics and seat cover...

Just looked on Ceet's page and didn't see the purple seat cover?? Maybe I just missed it. So another question what aftermarket plastics have the closest match to Nuclear Red?

I bought a Polisport plastic kit and it was junk. UFO makes the best plastics for the older CR's.

The replacement OEM seat covers are the correct color, but don't have the stenciling.

The OEM graphics should be available as I just bought all of them, with the exception of the left shroud graphic. The Purple shrouds are going to be a challenge.

So what have people been using for the left shroud besides the evo-.mx decals? Are there any other options? thanks

So what have people been using for the left shroud besides the evo-.mx decals? Are there any other options? thanks

I'd like to know as well, Also I have a new in bag set of after market cr500 purple shrouds, anybody want to trade for new or nos purple cr250 shrouds? im re-doing a 95

All the 95 graphics are available, with the exception of the left shroud graphic. The fenders are still available, but all the other plastics are discontinued and I don't think any aftermarket purple shrouds are available. The OEM seat cover and complete seat still shows available, but you never know until you try to order this old stuff.

Good luck in your quest. Here's my unrestored '95.

Posted Image

man that bike looks fantastic not many clean complete ones like that

Any updates on the purple shrouds?