Missing the DRZ400

I've Been without the drz400s for a little over a month now and am missing the trails and rides I had with it,BADLY .

but no worries .I'm getting my RMZ450 to somewhat scratch the Itch . as the days go on I'm setting it up more trail friendly .

Guess I'm a trail freak after all . but gotta make the best with what i have now .

Edited by xxcody2gunsxx

recap video of my drz400 coming soon .

I've Been without the drz400s for a little over a month now and am missing the trails and rides I had with it,BADLY .

but no worries .I'm getting my RMZ450 to somewhat scratch the Itch . as the days go on I'm setting it up more trail friendly .

Guess I'm a trail freak after all . but gotta make the best with what i have now .

Yeah...The RMZ will definitely help with that itch...LOL

The fuel range of the Mighty RMZ may hold you back a bit

The RMZ will fill the void, no doubt! Except for the pavement riding, that's where you will still miss the S.

I am curious how far soft I'm gonna go with the clickers when I do get my self on a trail with the rmz .

So far I've Raced it on track and rode around a sandy area called Montessa park with no real rocks or boulders ,no trees etc .

Just Hills and Whoops in sand really .

On a side note if anyone wants the DRZ400 I had you can buy it at Team R and S here in Albuquerque for 4,800.

thats the dealership i traded it in at .

Heres a Video of my Last ride at Montessa Park with the RMZ this last weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu6VUqodZF4

Edited by xxcody2gunsxx