Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Here is a little preview of Hangtown 2013 for you all.. :)

just so you all know what to expect.. 1-1 JS :ride::p Edited by viper1549
  • Like 2

I expect it will look more like this

Or maybe this

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 2

Hey that second one doesn't count sometime ran on the track :p

"sometime" is a hired hand, all is ready to go for Hangtown :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hey that second one doesn't count sometime ran on the track :p

I understand that Bubba fans want everything both ways but that excuse is bullshit

If a distraction like that caused accidents then James would be the leading cause of crashes over the last 10 years. That guy has flown across the track, laid on the track, landed from above & ghosted his bike more than any other racer in recent history yet everyone just passes his ass and keep racing

• Like 1

I meant someone lol and yeah even in that video you can see he wasn't really in the way but it makes a little sense that he had changed his line landing that jump which pushed him in the ruts more.. either way I seriously cannot wait for Saturday so stoked!

even in that video you can see he wasn't really in the way but it makes a little sense that he had changed his line landing that jump which pushed him in the ruts more..

Typical Bubba fan

Why didn't Dungey crash while being distracted by his former RMZ cartwheeling down the track? Or the other 14 guys that had to adjust their line due to James while passing his ass?

Edited by meyermetal

Typical Bubba fan

Why didn't Dungey crash while being distracted by his former RMZ cartwheeling down the track? Or the other 14 guys that had to adjust their line due to James while passing his ass?

Oh come on now Meyer, that track worker came out of nowhere and was totally unexpected. As for RD and the 14 others, they knew that JS7 would be on the ground sooner or later so your comparison is really unfair to him. :smirk:

Edited by OKVet
  • Like 1

Imagine that, James rode 5 or 6 events last year and he's still the most talked about guy out there. That's why he gets the big bucks. You bubba lovers who hide in safety amongst the ranks of the bubba haters, and sound like them as well, really need to focus on some other guys. .

Is anyone else gonna be there?

Edited by mauricedorris

Typical Bubba fan

In all honesty as James said he was forced to the deeper ruts out of the race line.. so crashing out of the race line makes it pretty easy for others to get by.. whether or not he was distracted enough to fall or hit a rut wrong I don't think it would have happened if the guy didn't run out in the track.. but that's just my opinion I know you don't share the same feeling with me lol

Imagine that, James rode 5 or 6 events last year and he's still the most talked about guy out there. That's why he gets the big bucks. You bubba lovers who hide in safety amongst the ranks of the bubba haters, and sound like them as well, really need to focus on some other guys. .

Is anyone else gonna be there?

I like plenty of other riders but js is my fav and has been since TP199 stopped racing so it's only natural to talk about him, why don't you go start a thread about something else and see how interested everyone else is :)

• Like 1

Well to be fair RV2 has taken quite a few dirt samples in recent history. He is on JS7's level

• Like 1

but that's just my opinion I know you don't share the same feeling with me lol

How do explain all the other crashes?

That spectacular crash at Daytona when he was all alone in the lead? When he cross jumped into another rider over a triple? When he took Windham out in Vegas while in the lead? How about when he landed on Ricky's back?

The list is huge. You have a lot of explaining to do

That spectacular crash at Daytona when he was all alone in the lead? When he cross jumped into another rider over a triple? When he took Windham out in Vegas while in the lead? How about when he landed on Ricky's back?

All the tracks fault man, they need to design them better. :rolleyes:

took out windham? Dude really?