Hissing noise from radiator it sounds like

There is a hissing noise coming from my bike it seems like the left side of the radiator, but not the right. It also seems to get worse when I go faster, but is not always there. What is this and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance

Visually, is there denting to the radiator fins? New dents you havent noticed before? Inspect hose coming off of left side radiator. Also inspect air release valve for tightness. You work on radiator lately? Also if ridden before problem is solved, inspect coolant level before each ride until you get it solved.

There is a hissing noise coming from my bike it seems like the left side of the radiator, but not the right. It also seems to get worse when I go faster, but is not always there. What is this and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance

If you have a hissing noise that's not always there, is louder as you go faster and you're not losing coolant, its a wind noise. Check your plastics see if anything ls loose. Check your radiator guards, the plastic fin pieces, is a piece of fin missing, or anything loose that will be letting air by that normally wouldn't be....