Erik Marquez

"Da List": DR-Z400 Popular Parts List

109 posts in this topic

Is the yamaha petcock assembly an "upgrade" from the stock petcock assembly or is just a better replacement in the event of failure of the old part?

I'm trying to find a stock Clutch Mount for a 2005 DRZ400SM, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/search/Suzuki/Motorcycle/2005/DR-Z400SM/LEFT%20HANDLE%20LEVER/parts.html

#8 BRACKET, HOLDER (57512-13E00) seems like it could almost be it, but upon looking up the part number it appears that only the left side of the bracket is what ill get, but I also need the part to the right of it, which isn't listed. Am I missing something here?

Edited by super1395

I'm trying to find a stock Clutch Mount for a 2005 DRZ400SM, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/search/Suzuki/Motorcycle/2005/DR-Z400SM/LEFT%20HANDLE%20LEVER/parts.html

#8 BRACKET, HOLDER (57512-13E00) seems like it could almost be it, but upon looking up the part number it appears that only the left side of the bracket is what ill get, but I also need the part to the right of it, which isn't listed. Am I missing something here?

It's hard to say if that is for the whole perch, or just the cap. You might need to buy the whole assembly.

I noticed Bike Bandit has the whole assembly for $33.20, or you might try eBay.

http://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/2000-suzuki-dr-z400s/o/m139166#sch239747

Hi, I'm new here but it appears as though Mr Bryan Bosch runs the TT store. I'm trying to purchase the tail light but for some reason my old address is coming up as shipping and billing. I changed my address through PayPal a while ago as well as all my credit cards. I've never purchased anything here before but maybe entered my personal info when signing up and that's the reason for my old address coming up during purchase? Please contact me via email at nymetsfan912@yahoo.com so I can purchase this as well as other items. Thanks.

Hi, I'm new here but it appears as though Mr Bryan Bosch runs the TT store. I'm trying to purchase the tail light but for some reason my old address is coming up as shipping and billing. I changed my address through PayPal a while ago as well as all my credit cards. I've never purchased anything here before but maybe entered my personal info when signing up and that's the reason for my old address coming up during purchase? Please contact me via email at nymetsfan912@yahoo.com so I can purchase this as well as other items. Thanks.

Give Bryan a call on his thumper talk shop number. He'll be able to help you out, if not just order by phone.

The store and the forums do not automatically share data, so any sign-up info to post here doesn't translate over when you create a store account. It looks like you created a store account already, separately from the forum.

Do this:

1. go here: https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/

2. upper-right, click the "login" button.

3. once logged in, you'll see an "edit" button for both your billing and shipping addresses.

If for some unknown reason you can't figure it out, place the order and in your order notes: include the correct billing and shipping address. We'll edit and send you a new invoice. We're not some 200 person mega store, so we'll see the order notes and make those adjustments. It won''t automatically get rammed through. Easy easy....

Hi,

I recently purchased a 2001 DRZ400S. Very nice bike. My only problem is that it has

lowering wishbones on the rear. I don't need them and would prefer to get the rear back up

to it's original position. I wonder if there is someone who has an OEM pair they would

like to sell? Or if there is an aftermarket replacement at the standard length?

Thanks for any help you can give.

who remembers the cross number for oil filters from napa???

I know it's probably already answered by now but for others PS79311479320512900.jpeg1479320512900.jpeg Edited by MARTINFAN

Looking to increase rear sprocket to a 50t on 2014 DRZ400S, do you have an upgraded LOWER SWING ARM CHAIN GUIDE so that the chain will clear?

fan override switch, if anyone makes one, if not maybe you can convince someone to start making them again. Get rid of the Ricky stator and sell Moose.

No, they haven't changed.

If you are interested, I have a factory rotor off an RM that looks like new for sale. It measures out to new specs, also. I'll ship it out to you for $40.

DRZ Rotor.jpg