Tire size questions

I got a yz125 with both dunlop d756 100/90/19 and I wondering if a bridge stone 120/80/19 would fit on my rim and if the bridge stone rear would go good with dunlop front.

rear tire by the way

Yes it will fit and yes the combo does not matter! You are dealing with ratio and aspect. The 120/80 about the same in sidewall but wider in tread path than the 100/90. the 19 is rim size no matter what tire you get. So, 120 MM across and 80% of that in sidewall, vrs, 100 MM with 90% sidewall. basically same tire.

Edited by PALMER84ONE

I will add that a bridgestone 404 may be a bit wider. The measurements arent standard across the board. I found this out when i replaced a metzler 110/90 with a bstone 404 110/90 and barely cleared the chain. When i called rmatv they told me different companies maybe have slightly different dimensions. Could have been blowin smoke but i tend to believe it now

Like above, combos dont matter. Its 100% personal preference. I like dunlop mx51 up front but the 404 in the back. Just what ive liked. If i was you id go with a good cost/durability tire. If you dont race, its probably not as crucial to have the 'perfect' tire. Buy what you can afford with good reviews. Good luck!